Newcastle United vs Manchester United - 04/03/15 @ 7:45pm (live on BT Sport 1)

Dave

Seriously, what drugs is Ryder on?!

"Gone are the days when Newcastle grappled with Man United for the Premier League title but Geordie fans still enjoy bringing the Red Devils down a peg or two.

But also gone are the likes of Eric Cantona, Ryan Giggs, Roy Keane, David Beckham and Paul Scholes.

Indeed, on paper, Newcastle United have a much better chance of a result this time around."

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastles-sammy-ameobi-young-remember-8762230

:pokerface: Gone are the days when Newcastle beat Man U 5-0. On paper, Newcastle have a much better chance of a result this time around. Makes sense.

The local media are playing a huge part in bringing down the club. No question.

They essentially spread the word that this is all okay, and people should accept it all. Peddling every excuse under the sun for these incompetent people.

It's the reason you see the crazy posts on social media from people claiming this is the best we can expect.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/03/thousands-empty-newcastle-v-man-utd-seats-due-mike-ashley-policy/

It'll cost you £77 if you want to watch tonight as a one off game. Loads of seats empty and Ashley won't sell unless you're a ST holder or a member, purely because it's Manyoo.

I actually agree on this tbh. Last match there was four Man United fan's sat in front of me who struggle to control themselves as each goal went in. Stewards chucked them out.

If it was open to all there would be thousands tonight.

They essentially spread the word that this is all okay, and people should accept it all. Peddling every excuse under the sun for these incompetent people.

It's the reason you see the crazy posts on social media from people claiming this is the best we can expect.

Absolutely this.

Ryders banter, though clearly aimed at the intellectually challenged whilst struggling to attain even prep-school standard, Still enjoys large coverage over the North East.

Even so, you would hope that even the most hardened Charver would have seen through him by now mind.

The over-annoyed plum act is very tiresome now.

Suspect tonight is going to be cold and shite.

The over-annoyed plum act is very tiresome now.

Suspect tonight is going to be cold and s****.

Shola go away.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/03/thousands-empty-newcastle-v-man-utd-seats-due-mike-ashley-policy/

It'll cost you £77 if you want to watch tonight as a one off game. Loads of seats empty and Ashley won't sell unless you're a ST holder or a member, purely because it's Manyoo.

I actually agree on this tbh. Last match there was four Man United fan's sat in front of me who struggle to control themselves as each goal went in. Stewards chucked them out.

If it was open to all there would be thousands tonight.

It was members only last season and clearly it didn't prevent away fans being in home sections as your experience shows. They could have sold tickets only to supporters with a purchase history as other clubs do for their bigger games. The membership scheme has always been about the club making more money off the back of declining season ticket sales. At first they only sold away tickets to people with a membership and it's slowly crept into the bigger home games as well.

Hope there's 1000's of empty seats tonight.

Guest Roger Kint

Personally i think its a great thing. Probably the only way we will see crowd drop if we find a way to prevent casual fans turning up, at least until Carver gets the job full time anyway. Nowt going to stop the majority who would turn up to watch the grass grow if it was 'for the team' so got to start somewhere.

Guest reefatoon

I honestly couldn't give a flying f*** if we win or lose this.  I went through the "hoping we get beat" to get shot of the last c***, only for the t***s in charge to give the job to an absolute moron and bigger annoying c*** than Pardew was.  Can't be arsed to go through the whole cycle of wanting defeats again. Past caring about it and won't be watching it on TV either. Newcastle United, who gives a f***.

I honestly couldn't give a flying f*** if we win or lose this.  I went through the "hoping we get beat" to get shot of the last c***, only for the t***s in charge to give the job to an absolute moron and bigger annoying c*** than Pardew was.  Can't be arsed to go through the whole cycle of wanting defeats again. Past caring about it and won't be watching it on TV either. Newcastle United, who gives a f***.

Aye but Carver says that Ashley is sitting there kicking every ball so clearly he gives a f***.

Aye but Carver says that Ashley is sitting there kicking every ball so clearly he gives a f***.

It does feel like he's personally kicking my balls of every minute of Carverball I watch to be fair.

It does feel like he's personally kicking my balls of every minute of Carverball I watch to be fair.

His "style" of football is pretty painful to watch like. Probably more painful than a kick in the nads. The lad who sits next to me walked out after half an hour on Saturday cos he just couldn't stand watching it any more.

Quite up for this but mainly because I've got into the habit of supporting anyone playing Man Utd. I can't drum up much enthusiasm for us, so I've turned to more perverted forms of football-based hope and enjoyment.

DdG aside, Man Utd have been really unconvincing this year and I hope Liverpool go on a run and finish above them. Preferably it would be Southampton, or even Spurs, but Liverpool will do. Behind all the arrogance, LvG has blown a shitload of money and made players of the quality of Rooney and di Maria pretty much ineffective. The most expensive squad in league history shouldn't be scraping wins or hoofing it to a big man.

4 pages on this forum for a pre match thread says it all really.  fuck it. what's the point.

I've got a Sky sports subscription which means I can watch it live and I'm still not sure I will.

4 pages on this forum for a pre match thread says it all really.  f*** it. what's the point.

I've got a Sky sports subscription which means I can watch it live and I'm still not sure I will.

It's on BT.

:lol: