NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

6 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Why do I get the feeling that we won't have a Champions League font? I mean, Arsenal and City played in their 'club' font yesterday. We haven't had one for ages so surely it would have made sense to have one and show it off yesterday, right? Though we are talking about Castore here.

Did Rangers have a Champions League font last season?

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2023/08/newcastle-united-are-still-awaiting-uefa-approval-for-champions-league-kit-font.html?m=1

33 minutes ago, midds said:

Arrived today. Looks tip topScreenshot_20230809_124517_Gallery.thumb.jpg.2ffc2680624f74185375f5551e31f1b1.jpg

I ordered the same, although a little after you on the 29th. Still just listed as "We're expecting it" on Royal Mail tracking so might be a while yet :pilko:

I did opt for getting Bruno G. #39 on the back so maybe that'd delay it.

3 minutes ago, nufcjmc said:

Anyone know Should I be going a size up on kids usual size? One is in 7-8 the other 8-9 normally ?

Couldn't tell you about the kid's sizes, my lad is 14 so I got him a S from the men's range and it's a little big for him.

Maybe measure a shirt that currently fits them well and just go with the measurements on the site? 

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Glad you are chuffed with it. I’ve got half my work going there buying tops of various clubs :lol: should get a commission 

It's bang on mate, honestly. I take it you just need to be sensible when washing it? Low temp, inside out etc? 

1 hour ago, midds said:

It's bang on mate, honestly. I take it you just need to be sensible when washing it? Low temp, inside out etc? 

I’ve only worn mine once so far and survived a normal wash but yeah I guess  taking care when washing it won’t hurt

Got my 3rd kit shirt today. 

Fits me perfect, a lot better than the home shirt as I went an extra size higher. 

Think they may have felt a bit dizzy when stitching the Newcastle on the badge but other than that I'm pretty happy. 

Screenshot_20230809_155536_Gallery.jpg

1 minute ago, astraguy said:

link?got the same shirt from soccer03 arriving soon 

Not sure if this works 

SHARE FOR REWARDS Hurry! Use My Link Now To Get Up To $20. Enjoy Great Products On DHgate! https://m.dhgate.com/product/national-team-fans-cheerleading-soccer-jersey-vpe-3/411095080.html?storeInvitationCode=ff9c75d2cc9f4eecac1552f4ca0a129c|-|411095080&shareToken=1B801CD94F8E954CC7B9A23123F2087F14F6446F90B65EABD6FEB61223E0801B66AD39843CF4148651E901B6D8AB9B7733B686DFC3BDA33A

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Not sure if it’s your lighting but it looks more yellow in tone than neon?

Yeah the sponsor is definitely yellow, they obviously didn't realise the colour change and just matched it to the Castore and club badge colour. 

2 hours ago, midds said:

I've stopped washing mine inside out as on last season's home shirt the fun 88 stuck to itself and peeled off. I just keep them the right way out and wash at 30c and never had a problem.

11 hours ago, midds said:

Got the name and number too :thup:

Was exactly 2 weeks from ordering to delivery

Looks canny that, what's the name and numbering look like on the back, similar to the real deal?