NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

2 hours ago, Cookie1892 said:

We will always have a patch on the back now though with it being UEFA requirements

get over it FFS

The fashionistas in this thread won’t be able to leave the house whilst checking that blank shield in the mirror.

The strips very nice, will be high quality and sell in the shit loads, life is good.

24 minutes ago, NG32 said:

I don't recall any 80s shirts with blank backs mind.  Its only a fairly recent thing. 

There was a fair few late 80s+ with a big white patch on them, not a blank back

6 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

There was a fair few late 80s+ with a big white patch on them, not a blank back

Yeah but not a blank panel as part of the shirt. 

I would actually prefer a stitched on white patch with the number on it. 

3 minutes ago, NG32 said:

Yeah but not a blank panel as part of the shirt. 

I would actually prefer a stitched on white patch with the number on it. 

I know thats exactly what i said :lol:

Like watching Dress to Impress reading this thread. 

It's a football shirt ffs. Becomes a thing of beauty only by virtue of who's wearing the cunt and how successful they are in it. 

4 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

I know thats exactly what i said :lol:

Didnt read properly, far too many questions being asked of me, sorry [emoji38]

2 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

It's a football shirt ffs. Becomes a thing of beauty only by virtue of who's wearing the cunt and how successful they are in it. 

Whilst true, the blank patch is still a big shame.

It'll be fine when we hoist the f.a cup in it next season.

If we go a bit daring for once and get rid of all the black stripes then the white patch on the back wouldn't be as noticeable

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, mighty__mag said:

They're not long gone, castore managed to stick to the tradition with their home kits. 

Adidas could have gone with the 09/10 template, perfect example of the right balance of stripes.

I just don't like it when kits (especially home) drift away from traditional styles.

Puma once did something weird with the stripes, 12/13 home, still haunts me now, daft little distorted stripes. 

Once did something weird with stripes ? Lol every jersey they did from 2011-16 had something wrong with the stripes, between spikes, blue lines and random Vs lol.. but agree with you with Adidas, thought for their 1st offering back with us, they would've done something a bit more traditional, because there 1st jerseys for arsenal, man utd and celtic where all very classic/simple designs, then the 2nd and 3rd seasons they went a bit mad with graphics etc

Edited by GavMcEl

5 minutes ago, GavMcEl said:

Once did something weird with stripes ? Lol every jersey they did from 2011-16 had something wrong with the stripes, between spikes, blue lines and random Vs lol.. but agree with you with Adidas, thought for their 1st offering back with us, they would've done something a bit more traditional, because there 1st jerseys for arsenal, man utd and celtic where all very classic/simple designs, then the 2nd and 3rd seasons they went a bit mad with graphics etc

image.thumb.png.cb8e3e0d7ca9c564c57d6299c7876ee7.png

Come on man, that was unforgivable, wtf are those weird distorted lines.

Now you've pointed it out though, they did make some howlers.

Credit to Puma for the 2017 third Black kit, one of my favourites, and they got the striped 18-19 away nearly as good as adidas original 95-96 away.

Personal favorite outside Adidas's 95-96 legendary kits, was this 

image.thumb.png.1764681aa6f53857cda3f0e40ab0d80c.png

Fortunate to own one, hopefully Adidas recreate this beauty. 

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

At least we don't have Liverpool's new shirt....have you seen the clip of the neck on that c**t?

Aye Nike have excelled themselves with that one give me adidas any day.

Edited by Whitley mag

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Screenshot_20240521_091331_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d40cad6a3db74ec598851d74c3dd7886.jpg

alternative badge on the back.

great idea if true.

Edited by huss9

8 hours ago, huss9 said:

alternative badge on the back.

great idea if true.

Setting us up to drop our legendary current badge for something easier to pop on the front of shirts going forward.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Setting us up to drop our legendary current badge for something easier to pop on the front of shirts going forward.

I think the 3rd kit using the 80s badge is the biggest sign of it.

Fucking around with the stripes hacks me off more than the badge.  Not particularly arsed about the badge tbh - I get why we have the cartoon facsimile of the city coat of arms (so that we can profit from it), but it doesn't particularly worry me if it's changed.  The badge is likely younger than most of the people on this site.

The front of the new supposed home kit I can live with. It's ok even if I'm not a big fan of it.

But the back is just horrible!

With all the fuzz Adidas have been putting out about the return of a great partnership with NUFC I really had hoped for a much better design.

This design makes the Castore designers look like pros and the Adidas ones like amateurs.

7 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

The front of the new supposed home kit I can live with. It's ok even if I'm not a big fan of it.

But the back is just horrible!

With all the fuzz Adidas have been putting out about the return of a great partnership with NUFC I really had hoped for a much better design.

This design makes the Castore designers look like pros and the Adidas ones like amateurs.

Castore guys had way more freedom and had near perfect stripes the last two seasons.

Glad I picked up the sponsor-less from this season, can pick and choose future seasons based on memories.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Can’t wait for us to get with the times and get a new badge to be honest. I know that’s not a particularly popular opinion but a new modern badge would be rad. 

Edited by cubaricho

14 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

The current badge is from 1988. The one on the back is from 1976-1983.