NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

At least we don't have Liverpool's new shirt....have you seen the clip of the neck on that c**t?

Aye Nike have excelled themselves with that one give me adidas any day.

Edited by Whitley mag

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Harry 209 said:

Screenshot_20240521_091331_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.d40cad6a3db74ec598851d74c3dd7886.jpg

alternative badge on the back.

great idea if true.

Edited by huss9

8 hours ago, huss9 said:

alternative badge on the back.

great idea if true.

Setting us up to drop our legendary current badge for something easier to pop on the front of shirts going forward.

3 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Setting us up to drop our legendary current badge for something easier to pop on the front of shirts going forward.

I think the 3rd kit using the 80s badge is the biggest sign of it.

Fucking around with the stripes hacks me off more than the badge.  Not particularly arsed about the badge tbh - I get why we have the cartoon facsimile of the city coat of arms (so that we can profit from it), but it doesn't particularly worry me if it's changed.  The badge is likely younger than most of the people on this site.

The front of the new supposed home kit I can live with. It's ok even if I'm not a big fan of it.

But the back is just horrible!

With all the fuzz Adidas have been putting out about the return of a great partnership with NUFC I really had hoped for a much better design.

This design makes the Castore designers look like pros and the Adidas ones like amateurs.

7 minutes ago, Toon No9 said:

The front of the new supposed home kit I can live with. It's ok even if I'm not a big fan of it.

But the back is just horrible!

With all the fuzz Adidas have been putting out about the return of a great partnership with NUFC I really had hoped for a much better design.

This design makes the Castore designers look like pros and the Adidas ones like amateurs.

Castore guys had way more freedom and had near perfect stripes the last two seasons.

Glad I picked up the sponsor-less from this season, can pick and choose future seasons based on memories.

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Can’t wait for us to get with the times and get a new badge to be honest. I know that’s not a particularly popular opinion but a new modern badge would be rad. 

Edited by cubaricho

14 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

The current badge is from 1988. The one on the back is from 1976-1983. 

10 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Can’t wait for us to get with the times and get a new badge to be honest. I know that’s not a particularly popular opinion but a new modern bad would be rad. 

If we go single magpie or something it’s one for sorrow, and further years of bad luck are going to ensue.

15 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Can’t wait for us to get with the times and get a new badge to be honest. I know that’s not a particularly popular opinion but a new modern badge would be rad. 

:anguish: 

Don’t tell me adidas have to use that boring ass template. I mean not sure I’d like a black in white version of that but it’s different and unique 

1 hour ago, cubaricho said:

Mike Myers No GIF

Im not totally against the idea of looking at a new crest. But the process would need to involve a vote from members and season ticket holders and whatever new crest is chosen should go to a final vote against the current crest. I don’t think theres anything wrong with having a look at it, it’s not as if we haven’t changed it several times before. 

4 minutes ago, Izakaya said:

Id be happy with a new crest like, provided we were presented with options and it was voted on.  

I’m not sure I’ve ever seen any sort of vote that doesn’t just piss everyone off.

do we get a vote on which designs go to the vote? Then a following peoples badge vote, then a best of 3. If I don’t like the result can I wave the old badge at every game and refuse to recognise the mandate of the new badge. 

if they update the badge just do it. Voting will only make it complicated and divide households, husbands and wives, parents and children. 

The new modern badges are usually just cost cutting measures or change for the sake of it. There's absolutely no need to touch ours. 

Just look at the new Adidas logo for example, 'modern' but shite. 

Juve's is one that sticks out for me. Imagine the fume if we came out with a semi double lined N as our new logo? Guess it would have to be a small 'n' to be like for like but jesus, it's as basic as you get.

12 hours ago, gdm said:

Don’t tell me adidas have to use that boring ass template. I mean not sure I’d like a black in white version of that but it’s different and unique 

I would absolutely love something like that one day but can't be bothered with the inevitable outrage from 40+ fans.