NUFC kits & merchandise: 2024/25 home kit on sale

Ryan

15 hours ago, FLUMPO235 said:

I gave up on a full basket of stuff in the end. The prices were really tempting as where can you actually get a zip 1/4 top for £12. 

im hoping JD sport have our full adidas range rather than just replica shirts. I’ve remembered I have a brother in law who works for JD and gets 30% discount. 

Which bit did you remember first? 

5 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Potential James Milner chat but out of the current players who might we see move to wearing long sleeves? 

Tonali I hope

3 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Potential James Milner chat but out of the current players who might we see move to wearing long sleeves? 

One of my favourite ever posts! I'm thinking Bruno when its cold and perhaos Miley. 

On 22/05/2024 at 21:29, cubaricho said:

Can’t wait for us to get with the times and get a new badge to be honest. I know that’s not a particularly popular opinion but a new modern badge would be rad. 

this has to be a wind up. Rad, ffs?

On 26/05/2024 at 00:28, JJ7 said:

I see Villa just signed and Adidas deal for £17m a season. Sure ours is quite a bit more.

Welcome to August 2023, you are in for an interesting season 

Nobody on here will see the inside of that man. We’d rather buy kit made by 6 year old Chinese kids kept in cages. 

So I'm led to believe that shop opens on Wednesday but the adidas deal doesn't start till Saturday, so I'm wondering what on earth they are going to be selling in there for the first 3 days? No way are they going to drag all the unsold dregs of Castore across the road for the grand opening.....

2 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

So I'm led to believe that shop opens on Wednesday but the adidas deal doesn't start till Saturday, so I'm wondering what on earth they are going to be selling in there for the first 3 days? No way are they going to drag all the unsold dregs of Castore across the road for the grand opening.....

Adidas “non kit” stuff. 

5 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

the Castore deal ends tomorrow, the Adidas deal starts on Wednesday 

13 minutes ago, Harry 209 said:

The queue for the shirt printing will start on Wednesday, by the time you walk out it will be Saturday/Sunday.

2 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Looks a bit cosy can see huge q’s trying to get in that for new strip.

It's quite a large space to be fair, no internal walls helps.

It's currently stocked up with generic Nufc badged stuff like hoodies and tracksuits etc, no castore or addidas stuff.

20240527_135333.jpg

8 hours ago, Fezzle said:

Welcome to August 2023, you are in for an interesting season 

They’ve just announced it this month. 

Posted (edited)

Just had a peek in - as someone mentioned above its just stocked with no-brand tat and retro stuff. Unless they are hiding it all somewhere I'd be surprised to see any adidas stuff for sale in here tomorrow. 

Edited by Harry 209