NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

3 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I'd probably just buy a hoodie if the wife hadn't given me the home top. 

Guess the kids one is 'slightly' cheaper. 

105 quid for a full kids strip is shite like. Shorts and socks are just about 50 quid.

Feeling pretty tempted by this one. Think I'll try one on next time I'm up because for all it looks nice I cba spending £80 on something I won't wear due to the hoops accentuating my protruding gut. :lol:

I like that you'd actually be wearing what the players wear, unlike the home and third kits.

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Feeling pretty tempted by this one. Think I'll try one on next time I'm up because for all it looks nice I cba spending £80 on something I won't wear due to the hoops accentuating my protruding gut. :lol:

I like that you'd actually be wearing what the players wear, unlike the home and third kits.

Theres a fan version and an authentic version for the away shirt, if thats what youre referring to

image.thumb.png.049d555359695da4138ad2027e87ee5a.png

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I like that you'd actually be wearing what the players wear, unlike the home and 

Just now, Fak said:

Theres a fan version and an authentic version for the away shirt, if thats what youre referring to

image.thumb.png.049d555359695da4138ad2027e87ee5a.png

I think he means the away looks virtually identical in both versions.

2 hours ago, LFEE said:

Erasure and NUFC… just died and gone to heaven 😍

It should have been Andy Bell and Vince Clarke trying to get on at Peterborough. Would have been a great touch.