NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

18 hours ago, Stifler said:

No idea.

just had a look - they were actually putting some signage up out the front. In my completely non-expert opinion the inside didn't look like it was three days off completion, it still looks mostly like a building site, but there is some decoration up (a geet massive Blaydon Races mural for instance.

When I worked at end, you’d have been shocked at how quickly the shop fits were finished. Once all the main ‘work’ is done.

I’d be doing my bits, commissioning the IT cab and infrastructure/etc and within two-three days the shop would go from a building site to a glistening and fully working store. Super hard graft but everyone chips in, stays late/starts early and it gets done.

20 minutes ago, mattypnufc said:

When I worked at end, you’d have been shocked at how quickly the shop fits were finished. Once all the main ‘work’ is done.

I’d be doing my bits, commissioning the IT cab and infrastructure/etc and within two-three days the shop would go from a building site to a glistening and fully working store. Super hard graft but everyone chips in, stays late/starts early and it gets done.

When you consider every shop employs 'industrial chic' it's no surprise tbf [emoji38]

Metal conduit, no bother. cable basket and trunking, check. Exposed HVAC, Roger that.

Polish the concrete floor and paint the walls white.

Edited by NE27

20 minutes ago, NE27 said:

When you consider every shop employs 'industrial chic' it's no surprise tbf [emoji38]

Metal conduit, no bother. cable basket and trunking, check. Exposed HVAC, Roger that.

Polish the concrete floor and paint the walls white.

I grew up in the 90/00’s when every shop interior was from the 40’s/50’s, and last cleaned in the 80’s.

I’d take the industrial look all day every day.

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I grew up in the 90/00’s when every shop interior was from the 40’s/50’s, and last cleaned in the 80’s.

I’d take the industrial look all day every day.

Same, you'd probably enjoy the job I finished down Beamish this year then [emoji38]

3 minutes ago, NE27 said:

Same, you'd probably enjoy the job I finished down Beamish this year then [emoji38]

😂

Honestly man, sometimes I just can’t handle it, and have to get out. I don’t understand why the fixtures and fitting needs to look cheap as fuck. If anyone is wondering what I’m on about, go to that People’s price on Northumberland Street. Just MDF panels, and holes in the wall where hangers slot in.

I never get why when you are trying to sell something, you make the shop look all cheap.

Supermarkets in Europe puts ours to shame, I thought things were about to change when Morrisons went through that spell of selling beg so fresh they sprayed it with a mist. They quickly remembered that people shopped there out of habit, so why fucking bother?

I worked in retail for 11 years, and you would get concept stores popping up and a big spread about it in internal magazines. They have spent fortunes on these stores, proper lighting, proper signage etc. At best they would give you a cardboard sign that has a picture of the sign it’s based off in the concept store and you would be asked to place that up for a while, until they give up on the concept stores actual concept.

That peoples price is minging, my lass got me the score draw green away from there for xmas a few years ago from there, I had two of the original asics ones already at the time so ungratefully swapped it for that seasons castore one as they wouldn't refund.  That shop alone is a case in point for the deterioration of northumberland street.

6 hours ago, Magpie said:

My mate, who's involved in fitting the screens etc, reckons it'll be next Wednesday 

Coming up for the Arsenal game so hopefully be ready by then. 

Are the stock levels still poor as I wanted to try the sizes before buying? 

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

He already failed at a CAT, the FCB is determined, I guess it’s the High Court this time.

I really don’t get how the club aren’t just free to sell the kits to whoever they want.  You can hardly argue 2 outlets is a monopoly but 3 isn’t.