NUFC kits & merchandise

Ryan

Aye desperate to get me hands on that blue and Gold 98/99 away and that yellow European kit from 04/05 

Seen the blue and Gold one on ebay a couple of years ago now for 65 quid, wish I just bought it...

Need the denim kit on DHGate too 

They need to actually make them in the 90s baggy fit instead of a modern slim cut.  Seen a few lads with DHgate versions of 97 kit on watching the derby and the sleeves are tighter than two coats of paint. I had a legit one on and the cut is noticeably different. 

6 hours ago, Izakaya said:

Need the denim kit on DHGate too 

They need to actually make them in the 90s baggy fit instead of a modern slim cut.  Seen a few lads with DHgate versions of 97 kit on watching the derby and the sleeves are tighter than two coats of paint. I had a legit one on and the cut is noticeably different. 

The denim kit is on dhgate now

image.thumb.png.95d0162398c61de451fee5183ddafcff.png

Edited by MrRaspberryJam

Also find this to be underrated - nondescript season but the gold on the sponsor meshes in so well with the maroon, and we got see one of our finest PL goals in this top.

image.thumb.png.a1c5126fe7f11776620a28763a12cff1.png

8 hours ago, Cort said:

Also find this to be underrated - nondescript season but the gold on the sponsor meshes in so well with the maroon, and we got see one of our finest PL goals in this top.

The 3rd (European kit) from that season was a thing of beauty also, however can't help but think of antoine sibierski everytime I see it...

8 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

I need to stop opening this thread. Just ordered this and a few other retro tops from dhgate :lol:  

so have i.

all for less than the cost of a single real one.

11 hours ago, Cort said:

Wish we’d have adopted the navy/maroon more as a “traditional” away every so many years.

Might be something, might be nothing, but strange how DHGate has had pretty much the same selection of Adidas snides for a few years now. Then suddenly, since we're getting Adidas kits again next season, and then a video appears with some players wearing and surrounded by older Adidas replicas, and then recently more/different shirts start appearing on DHGate. Almost like the materials/fabrics may / could be back in production? :naughty:

2 minutes ago, TK-421 said:

Might be something, might be nothing, but strange how DHGate has had pretty much the same selection of Adidas snides for a few years now. Then suddenly, since we're getting Adidas kits again next season, and then a video appears with some players wearing and surrounded by older Adidas replicas, and then recently more/different shirts start appearing on DHGate. Almost like the materials/fabrics may / could be back in production? :naughty:

Exactly what I was about to post :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Playmaker said:

Link please 

I wouldn’t want to link you to anyone in particular because I can’t vouch for them but if you search NUFC you’ll see it in the results. Some tracksuits and some of the stadium themed stuff. 

On 16/01/2024 at 14:10, MrRaspberryJam said:

DHGATE AT IT AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

image.thumb.png.be4226a127619021182e0313504f2a9f.png

Do you have the link for this? I have had a search on dhgate but can’t find it. 

also I have never bought anything from them before what is the quality like? Do they fall apart after a couple of wears.[emoji38]

Edited by Playmaker

7 hours ago, Playmaker said:

Do you have the link for this? I have had a search on dhgate but can’t find it. 

also I have never bought anything from them before what is the quality like? Do they fall apart after a couple of wears.[emoji38]

https://www.dhgate.com/product/soccer-jerseys-94-95-96-97-98-99-00-01-04/916415019.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.4.6kNFe4NUUGIOTW4Gk5dp&resource_id=916415019&[email protected]|v2|526_3,591_2,592_5,594_2,596_6,590_6,593_0,595_1|ed0ebcbdbd4c495ebd9d1ed3ff8fa52f|bestmatch.C.#s1-0-1;searl|2844354703:1

Could have swore there were 2 or 3 others selling them when I posted this the other day!?

The build quality is surprisingly decent, I always cold wash mine and never tumble dry them. Recommended you go a size up

8 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

https://www.dhgate.com/product/soccer-jerseys-94-95-96-97-98-99-00-01-04/916415019.html?d1_page_num=1&dspm=pcen.sp.list.4.6kNFe4NUUGIOTW4Gk5dp&resource_id=916415019&[email protected]|v2|526_3,591_2,592_5,594_2,596_6,590_6,593_0,595_1|ed0ebcbdbd4c495ebd9d1ed3ff8fa52f|bestmatch.C.#s1-0-1;searl|2844354703:1

Could have swore there were 2 or 3 others selling them when I posted this the other day!?

The build quality is surprisingly decent, I always cold wash mine and never tumble dry them. Recommended you go a size up

Keen on 97-99 long sleeve home - links from here come with your usual recommendation? That Ajax one you recommended is still going strong

42 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Keen on 97-99 long sleeve home - links from here come with your usual recommendation? That Ajax one you recommended is still going strong

can’t recommend that seller in the link above as I’ve not used him before. I’ve ordered the black NTL 2000 away one from dhjersey888, I’ve just checked the tracking and it’s arrived in London within the last hour. Hopefully I’ll have it next week and if he’s any good then I’ll let you know and you can use him as he’s selling 97-99 home in long sleeve too. :thup:

55 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

can’t recommend that seller in the link above as I’ve not used him before. I’ve ordered the black NTL 2000 away one from dhjersey888, I’ve just checked the tracking and it’s arrived in London within the last hour. Hopefully I’ll have it next week and if he’s any good then I’ll let you know and you can use him as he’s selling 97-99 home in long sleeve too. :thup:

My man

Another really boring question - has anyone found any way to fix / replace “northern rock” piping on early 00s adidas shirts? 3 of the 4 I have from the era, including the mighty gold/yellow sporting Lisbon disaster away, need nerd surgery