sunderland 1-0 newcastle - 05/04/2015 - Post Match reaction from p. 33

Mike

:lol: What the fuck is happening during training.

If it's anything like my days playing youth soccer, and I imagine it is, they practice 2-3 days a week and mostly scrimmage. Maybe one of the assistant coaches is someone's dad who knows fuck all about the sport and just yells at everyone to hustle.

If we lose FIVE games in a row to sunderland, people surely have to kick off at this club. This is not some mackem golden era, this is the same old mackem shite. And we're losing-again. As said, it doesn't hurt that much because it's become normal. I remember when my worst nightmare was losing there.

Guest firetotheworks

Wake up Sissoko, you big dopey c***.

He was at it again just, Cabella travelling with the ball and the second he didn't get the pass he specifically wanted he shut down and let play pass.

He's a fucking lump of bollocks. Fed up biting my tongue, he's never a top player, not anywhere close.

Biting your tongue? You mean waiting until his form has ended and then continuing on your daft little crusade?

I've thought it all along. Whilst you were tossing off to his 'pre transfer window spell' I was still as consistent as I am now. He's a fucking lump.

We know you were. You're daft. You rated Alan Smith, enough said.

He was at it again just, Cabella travelling with the ball and the second he didn't get the pass he specifically wanted he shut down and let play pass.

He's a fucking lump of bollocks. Fed up biting my tongue, he's never a top player, not anywhere close.

Biting your tongue? You mean waiting until his form has ended and then continuing on your daft little crusade?

I've thought it all along. Whilst you were tossing off to his 'pre transfer window spell' I was still as consistent as I am now. He's a fucking lump.

Get out of it.  He's done alright overall this season, few bad games, few good ones, some excellent.  The second he hits a bit of bad form though you come running back with the same mindless drivel you've been spouting for ages.  You're like Ronaldo with Colocinni except not likeable, funny, or in any way endearing.

If we lose FIVE games in a row to sunderland, people surely have to kick off at this club. This is not some mackem golden era, this is the same old mackem shite. And we're losing-again. As said, it doesn't hurt that much because it's become normal. I remember when my worst nightmare was losing there.

The only thing keeping them in the premier league the last few seasons has been us :lol:

Guest Gino14

I'd love to see our pass completion today.  It must be up there with the worst for a league game by any club this season.

We know you were. You're daft. You rated Alan Smith, enough said.

Get to fuck. We'll see how much of a loss the bloke is next season.

If we lose FIVE games in a row to sunderland, people surely have to kick off at this club. This is not some mackem golden era, this is the same old mackem s****. And we're losing-again. As said, it doesn't hurt that much because it's become normal. I remember when my worst nightmare was losing there.

For them it is their golden era.

This club is absolutely wrecked, dismantled, abused, terminally ill from the inside and no one with any power to do something about it are interested. Absolutely shocking.. wouldn't even wish this kind of shit on the Mackems.. well maybe not but absolute shite.