AshleyOut.com

TK-421

I can't imagine the extra 200m is that much for the Dubai Royal Family who are probably worth upwards of 14 billion, he probably insulted them at the same time.

Well, they've failed to show up for meetings over there in the past, and there have been rumours recently about asking prices being changed upwards after a sniff of interest, so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

I can't imagine the extra 200m is that much for the Dubai Royal Family who are probably worth upwards of 14 billion, he probably insulted them at the same time.

Well, they've failed to show up for meetings over there in the past, and there have been rumours recently about asking prices being changed upwards after a sniff of interest, so it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

It's worth bearing in mind that anyone with even the loosest grasp of commercial nous would not let NUFC go. It is, quite simply, a money pot - money for nothing really, as long as we retain our premiership status or even go down again for a season or two.

If I was not a supporter, I would certainly not let NUFC go for less than half a billion in cash up front, and this additionally so when we consider that other parts of MASH are performing relatively poorly - some very much so.

We're stuck with him. I'd give good money he'll still be the owner in five years' time, more likely ten.

It's worth bearing in mind that anyone with even the loosest grasp of commercial nous would not let NUFC go. It is, quite simply a money pot - money for nothing as long as we retain our premiership status or even go down again for a season or two.

I would certainly not let NUFC go for less than half a billion in cash up front, and this is additionally so when we consider that other parts of MASH are performing relatively poorly.

We're stuck with him. I'd give good money he'll still be the owner in five years' time, more likely ten.

Merry Christmas everyone.

It's worth bearing in mind that anyone with even the loosest grasp of commercial nous would not let NUFC go. It is, quite simply a money pot - money for nothing as long as we retain our premiership status or even go down again for a season or two.

I would certainly not let NUFC go for less than half a billion in cash up front, and this is additionally so when we consider that other parts of MASH are performing relatively poorly.

Merry ******* Christmas from Shirebrook.

Pass the razor blades. He could always die of obesity.

Pass the razor blades. He could always die of obesity.

The latter part of your sentence is an unpleasant one to countenance, but I reluctantly hope for something of this ilk.

Honestly think a cardiac event is our best hope. AshleyOut should focus on things like sending him loads of cakes and pizza deliveries and making sudden loud noises in his vicinity on a regular basis, see if they can hustle things along a little.

It's worth bearing in mind that anyone with even the loosest grasp of commercial nous would not let NUFC go. It is, quite simply, a money pot - money for nothing really, as long as we retain our premiership status or even go down again for a season or two.

If I was not a supporter, I would certainly not let NUFC go for less than half a billion in cash up front, and this additionally so when we consider that other parts of MASH are performing relatively poorly - some very much so.

p.s. I have of occasion posted that Ashley has had the thick end of half-a-billion in total out of our club in the past 8.5 years, the maths are fairly simple, but one poster in particular has always responded in the vein of: 'you're not still beating that drum, are you?'.

I wonder if this poster and his like are maybe beginning to see how badly we are getting screwed and how much money is being taken out of the club annually, in cash, every year.

Gold mine. Absolute gold mine - as the club is currently run. I earn more than Charnley FFS.

That's why it's so important for us to get relegated.

One way of looking at it, I suppose, but then we're getting into really murky territory where things that are already uncertain become unfathomable.

I'd like to see us in the Conference without the fat cunt turd as owner. Set a new world record for 5th tier attendance.

If that interest was to pay off, do you think the owners would have us at Man City levels of investment where we get world class players in their prime, or would it be QPR levels of investment where loads of money is spent on big names but who are passed it?

If that interest was to pay off, do you think the owners would have us at Man City levels of investment where we get world class players in their prime, or would it be QPR levels of investment where loads of money is spent on big names but who are passed it?

I think in the current climate the difficulty would be getting the class of player, manager and MD we need to actually come to Newcastle/NE.

The Rob Lee/Boro thing is pretty much apocryphal but that was near 25 years ago anyway.

Getting world class players onto £200,000/wk deals at Etihad City is tough enough. Even the TWOCers can't keep their best players - five-time EC Champions...

We have a geographic problem that will never be solved as long as the EPL exists in its present form. But, taking the long view, football will eat itself. The current situation is untenable.

That, in itself, is probably the best chance we have of getting rid of Ashley I suppose.

Quite possible - but one thing is for sure...many of those who used to be ST holders and staunch supporters will not be there with him. I would never walk over the entrance to SJP whilst he is in charge.

From a business perspective he's not really doing much wrong. The club would need to invest an insane amount to get anywhere near the next level of financial pavements (Champions League) so as long as we tick over in the Premier League it'll always be a solid investment.

I imagine he thought it was too close to call last season so thought some hefty investment on sellable assets was due so could spend money and 'please the fans' at the same time.

Even if we went down parachute payments would lessen the blow. In principle I like the idea of someone who'd invest in youth and try and build something that way.

It's just a massive shame so much of what he does at the club is clouded in a mixture of secrecy and absolute stupidity. I honestly believes since the fans turned on him he gives absolutely no shit about the club, performances and supporters. Everything is done for profit and publicity. No chance he'll sell unless he gets a mental offer. You want to watch football with feeling, a sense of togetherness and the prospect of progress I'd suggest finding a different football club.

This is the truth sadly. The only thing that might get him out would be a ground seething with hatred at every home game, and even then the fat cunt would probably just hide down south and let it fester. Not that you could get the majority in the ground to back a sustained campaign against Ashley anyway. It's become a passive fan base over the years, nothing like what we had during the Keegan/Robson years.

The only thing that's going to rid us of this fat slug is the implosion of the Premiership "brand" as has been said, it's unsustainable and eventually the money will dry up as it has in other countries. We'll end up being a Serie A trying to re-identify itself and I can't wait for the day.

Guest Howaythetoon

The only thing that's going to rid us of this fat slug is the implosion of the Premiership "brand" as has been said, it's unsustainable and eventually the money will dry up as it has in other countries. We'll end up being a Serie A trying to re-identify itself and I can't wait for the day.

It won't happen, the Premier League as a brand is as big as any and worth far too much money to broadcasters, sponsors etc. so they will always pay big money to be a part of it. The only threat is if fans stop going which is what happened in Italy.

But that won't happen, because today millions now go to a match not as fans or supporters, but as customers, like a cinema goer going to watch random films. Many people go to watch a PL match not to watch their boyhood team play, but to watch a game of Premiership footy.

The only way to get rid of Ashley is boycotting games full stop. no one wants to be associated with a club that plays in an empty stadium, from sponsors to TV companies.

From a business perspective he's not really doing much wrong.

Depends on your perspective of what you want from a business. He's completely decimated a proud "brand" and replaced it with a window for his tat emporium. I feel like NUFC was absolutely ripe to be taken to the next level as a football club, and he just took all that potential and flushed it down the drain. That's not great business from where I'm sitting.