AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Where are the ashley out lads? they were scared away at the end of last season for fear of being blamed for relegation, well steve mac and his boys are doing a fine job on that front all on their own. Without AshleyOut.com he never would have done that sky interview, as for this support the team nonsense i don't see the 40 thousand or so that turn up every week & sit in silence doing much good. AshleyOut.com come back make some noise and put the pressure back on the fat controller.

[move]JUST

STOP

GOING[/move]

This - in spades....an empty, or partially empty stadium would embarrass even this rhino-skinned con-man.

I disagree with the last bit. I've got the impression over the years that he's thin-skinned and a precious little cunt that can't take criticism.

Where are the ashley out lads? they were scared away at the end of last season for fear of being blamed for relegation, well steve mac and his boys are doing a fine job on that front all on their own. Without AshleyOut.com he never would have done that sky interview, as for this support the team nonsense i don't see the 40 thousand or so that turn up every week & sit in silence doing much good. AshleyOut.com come back make some noise and put the pressure back on the fat controller.

I get the impression everyone is waiting to see what happens in January until the pressure really starts to heat up again.

I get the impression everyone is waiting to see what happens in January until the pressure really starts to heat up again.

oh that again.

I thought the major fan issue with Ashley was that he was keeping all the money for himself. Didn't he spend £50m in the summer? Genuine question.

Yeah but its the first time we've spent over what, £18 odd million since he's been here? With the Sky money and all the rest it's nothing. £50 million out should be normal if not minimal for a club with top 10 ambitions every season with the money going around Premier League clubs these days.

I thought the major fan issue with Ashley was that he was keeping all the money for himself. Didn't he spend £50m in the summer? Genuine question.

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i19/nemtizz/tumblr_n026wuUMAi1qcxymno6_250_zpsa4c4c201.gif

God forbid anyone thinks for themselves.

Think it was high 40's but about that aye.

The way I see it is that the money spent is the Carroll money which was never invested which has been picking up interest for a few years, and about 80% of the Debuchy money.

You're still then looking at other players sold, gate reciepts, merchandise and obviously the £60m TV money each year which is nowhere to be seen.

Edit: Or what nemtizz said.  :lol:

The lack of spending is a red herring these days. We've gone a long way past penny pinching. That is but one of the factors that has created such a rotten culture of accepted failure within the club over eight years, something that can't be solved by a new centre half.

The lack of spending is a red herring these days. We've gone a long way past penny pinching. That is but one of the factors that has created such a rotten culture of accepted failure within the club over eight years, something that can't be solved by a new centre half.

yet so many are so easily duped by £50m in 1 window- it beggars belief tbh.

Smoke and mirrors, all we've spent is what should have been spent on previous seasons, it's been sat gathering dust while we've been flirting with relegation season after season. It's a drop in the ocean of what needs to be spent. We don't even have a PL quality starting 11, never mind a group of up and comers to put pressure on said starting 11. It's all part of the club malaise, we champion mediocrity and we reward it, we can't punish poor performance because we don't have the personnel to do so, our starting 11 is guaranteed a starting birth regardless of what they do, so why should they try?

Another £50m in January would be a start.

After years of neglecting the side. The man's a genius, literally went 18 months without buying anyone, then when he does spend a bit, people are grateful.

Also worth mentioning that we're still rubbish and have little squad depth even after our amazing transfer window.

Guest The Little Waster

Its part of the problem of being British ...passivity is indoctrinated into us from an early age ...you couldnt see Italian or even Spanish fans passively putting up with this shit for years