AshleyOut.com

TK-421

Mako, who are you? Seriously, what's the point in what you are currently doing? People are entitled to their opinion, and I respect that, but all you are doing is just wasting your energy typing, as you are not changing anyone's mind here, and all it is doing is making people angry and annoyed. And the fact that you have decided today to create an account, and start typing with such vengeance means one of a few things.

A) The conspiracy theorists out there would say that you are a member of the club, trying to stem the tide of abuse after a 5th shitty defeat to Sunderland.

B) You're an ex poster who has a chip on his shoulder and is just WUM'ing for fun.

C) You're a supporter of another club and are again Wum'ing.

D) Or you really are a Newcastle fan and these are your views, and are forcing these views on people in a way that is fact, in which case we already have a poster like that, so kindly go away.

I'm a fan. Not an Ashley supporting one or a Pardew supporting one, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of perceptions. I wasn't aware I was "forcing" my views on people just by posting my thoughts on a forum, but I guess if people can't deal with different opinions, I shall shut my mouth and get in line like a good little soldier.

I'm not a WUM, I only registered today because I wanted to defend Tim Krul. I suppose I could have waited a week to throw off suspicion that my real purpose here is to sow dissent as an agent of NUFC, but I honestly didn't think people were that stupid/paranoid.

Get in line like a good little soldier? What's your point? You want Ashley out? You think Ashley's the real problem? You'd rather we didn't try to get him out because of how fans of other teams will perceive us. That's more relevant and important to you than an effort to get what fans and YOU want for YOUR club. Your solution is to do nothing.

Just think about that for a moment.

My point was that SackPardew was not a success, therefore AshleyOut, which is being run by the very same people, should not be the go to place for ideas and strategy. I want Ashley out, but I certainly do not want the club to be destroyed in the process. My solution is not to do nothing, but I see no value in pretending anyone has even come up with a viable strategy yet. I asked a while back if anyone had their own concrete ideas, people ignored it and instead just doubled-down on attacking me for things I've never said or done. Maybe that's why everyone is losing their shit in here, perhaps they don't want to be reminded of just how futile the situation is. You can get rid of countless managers, especially if you're not above making them cry.....getting id of the fat man is a whole other ball game, at least from where I'm sitting.

As new users have to repeatedly confirm - you need 100 posts before you can start your own thread in the football forum. This has a lot to do with SackPardew because AshleyOut is being organised by the very same people - that's what got my goat in the first place, the way they were portraying that as a victory, implying the next campaign would be equally successful.

The sackpardew campaign was to get rid of Pardew, he's gone.  I hope the ashleyout campaign is as successful.

Right? :lol: I don't see anywhere where they've said they'll definitely topple Ashley and if they did manage it somehow what's your problem? Fair enough on the tim krul stuff. I've read that thread. If they don't I'm sure you'll be among the many doubting Thomas' who'll surface to say I told you so without doing anything of note yourself.

My point was that SackPardew was not a success, therefore AshleyOut, which is being run by the very same people, should not be the go to place for ideas and strategy. I want Ashley out, but I certainly do not want the club to be destroyed in the process. My solution is not to do nothing, but I see no value in pretending anyone has even come up with a viable strategy yet. I asked a while back if anyone had their own concrete ideas, people ignored it and instead just doubled-down on attacking me for things I've never said or done. Maybe that's why everyone is losing their s*** in here, perhaps they don't want to be reminded of just how futile the situation is. You can get rid of countless managers, especially if you're not above making them cry.....getting id of the fat man is a whole other ball game, at least from where I'm sitting.

Sackpardew was a success, he's no longer here and they are part of the reason for that.

As for the club being destroyed to get rid of Ashley, it already is being destroyed by him you clown.  He's shit on just about everything which was good at the club and we're just left with a shell of the club that he purchased.  We're no longer a club setup to even try and compete, we're a club setup to advertise his tat and drift along.

I'm not doing any of those things. I'm saying the campaign made us look fickle, which is a different thing entirely. I'm also saying the SackPardew campaign methods and strategy was suspect, and therefore those people shouldn't be put in charge of an Ashley Out effort, because they're likely to f*** it up and somehow make the situation worse, if that's possible. I have no idea what my 'outlook' is supposed to mean. Maybe you're trying to claim that because I am critical of SackPardew I must have been a fan of his? You'll never really understand my point if you're not even paying attention to what I say.

fickle

ˈfɪk(ə)l

adjective

changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections.

I don't think I know a single person who has liked, then hated, then liked, then hated Pardew or Ahsley. Fickle isn't the word you are looking for unfortunately.

I don't think I've ever seen people deliberately ignore someone's point for so long, just so they could construct their own straw man arguments to refute and attempt to make the other guy look stupid.

One. Last. Time.

I did not say the fans were fickle.

I did say the SackPardew campaign made them look fickle.

I did not say you had to care that's what it made them look like.

End. Of.

Who gives a fuck about this anyway? Seriously?

We're digressing here from the important things and getting back on to the topic of that wretched little man though. Like Mako says we to focus on getting Ashley to go but simultaneously need to do nothing about it so we can look suave to Evertonians who may or may not have sprayed 'Martinez Out' on the side of Goodison last month.

He's sick of being labelled fickle, a word he doesn't seem to grasp the full meaning of, and that's just not fair. Not on him and not on any of us.

:lol:

Mako, who are you? Seriously, what's the point in what you are currently doing? People are entitled to their opinion, and I respect that, but all you are doing is just wasting your energy typing, as you are not changing anyone's mind here, and all it is doing is making people angry and annoyed. And the fact that you have decided today to create an account, and start typing with such vengeance means one of a few things.

A) The conspiracy theorists out there would say that you are a member of the club, trying to stem the tide of abuse after a 5th shitty defeat to Sunderland.

B) You're an ex poster who has a chip on his shoulder and is just WUM'ing for fun.

D) Or you really are a Newcastle fan and these are your views, and are forcing these views on people in a way that is fact, in which case we already have a poster like that, so kindly go away.

I'm a fan. Not an Ashley supporting one or a Pardew supporting one, but hey, let's not let facts get in the way of perceptions. I wasn't aware I was "forcing" my views on people just by posting my thoughts on a forum, but I guess if people can't deal with different opinions, I shall shut my mouth and get in line like a good little soldier.

I'm not a WUM, I only registered today because I wanted to defend Tim Krul. I suppose I could have waited a week to throw off suspicion that my real purpose here is to sow dissent as an agent of NUFC, but I honestly didn't think people were that stupid/paranoid.

Get in line like a good little soldier? What's your point? You want Ashley out? You think Ashley's the real problem? You'd rather we didn't try to get him out because of how fans of other teams will perceive us. That's more relevant and important to you than an effort to get what fans and YOU want for YOUR club. Your solution is to do nothing.

My point was that SackPardew was not a success, therefore AshleyOut, which is being run by the very same people, should not be the go to place for ideas and strategy. I want Ashley out, but I certainly do not want the club to be destroyed in the process. My solution is not to do nothing, but I see no value in pretending anyone has even come up with a viable strategy yet. I asked a while back if anyone had their own concrete ideas, people ignored it and instead just doubled-down on attacking me for things I've never said or done. Maybe that's why everyone is losing their shit in here, perhaps they don't want to be reminded of just how futile the situation is. You can get rid of countless managers, especially if you're not above making them cry.....getting id of the fat man is a whole other ball game, at least from where I'm sitting.

OK, let's go with this then. Sack Pardew guys are muppets and are going to fuck this Ashley thing up.

What's your plans then? Any suggestions about how we get rid of the fat man?

I'm all ears.

Shoot

Guest firetotheworks

My point was that SackPardew was not a success, therefore AshleyOut, which is being run by the very same people, should not be the go to place for ideas and strategy.

First of all, Alan Pardew is no longer our manager. How much of that had to do with SackPardew is up for debate, but to say that it 'was not a success' is truly bullshit. I'm not saying that it was successful, but what I am saying is that saying that it wasn't is bullshit. There was a campaign against him, which had a large amount of coverage, Pardew left, he's gone. Down to them or not, he's gone.

Secondly, those people are Newcastle fans, just like you and I.

Thirdly, what's your plan of action? You want Ashley out, they do too and that's their objective. How on earth have you gotten to whatever age you are and come to conclusion (I assume having learned about history - suffrage, the civil rights movement etc etc  - and come to the conclusion that change comes about by the people involved doing nothing?

I want Ashley out, but I certainly do not want the club to be destroyed in the process.

Why is that even being suggested by you? Destroyed by what or whom? Mike Ashley is destroying the club. He has destroyed the club. What are you scared of losing?

My solution is not to do nothing, but I see no value in pretending anyone has even come up with a viable strategy yet.

The strategy is to make a stand with a unified goal that even you want. You're saying that your solution 'is not to do nothing' then you follow that up by saying that the situation is futile so there's no point. What are you whinging about then? If it's futile why are you arsed that people - fans - are at least trying when you're sitting on your arse, wanting Ashley out, but doing fuck all about it?

You can get rid of countless managers, especially if you're not above making them cry.....getting id of the fat man is a whole other ball game, at least from where I'm sitting.

We've been through the sort of man that Pardew is. He's a grown man, he's not going to suffer from PTSD because he had tears in his eyes, it comes with the job. If someone is shit at their job, the fans have a right to complain. He was and they did and he's gone. I don't see what your problem is. You're entire thing is 'what's the point? It's futile' basically. It might be, but it definitely is if you do nothing.

My point was that SackPardew was not a success, therefore AshleyOut, which is being run by the very same people, should not be the go to place for ideas and strategy. I want Ashley out, but I certainly do not want the club to be destroyed in the process. My solution is not to do nothing, but I see no value in pretending anyone has even come up with a viable strategy yet. I asked a while back if anyone had their own concrete ideas, people ignored it and instead just doubled-down on attacking me for things I've never said or done. Maybe that's why everyone is losing their s*** in here, perhaps they don't want to be reminded of just how futile the situation is. You can get rid of countless managers, especially if you're not above making them cry.....getting id of the fat man is a whole other ball game, at least from where I'm sitting.

All that is necessary for evil to triumph, is that good men do nothing.

He's not a 'good man' though, he's prepared to do precisely nothing. He'll be there week in, week out, giving Ashley his coin just so some faceless people up and down the country think he's loyal. He's that bothered by the opinion of others he'll tacitly endorse the behaviour and mismanagement of Ashley and Charnley. And he's happy to pay them to do it.

Spends more time and effort having a pop at people who are willing to try and cause change than to target the cunt causing the problems in the first place. The very worst type of "fan". 

Sackpardew was a success, he's no longer here and they are part of the reason for that.

As for the club being destroyed to get rid of Ashley, it already is being destroyed by him you clown.  He's s*** on just about everything which was good at the club and we're just left with a shell of the club that he purchased.  We're no longer a club setup to even try and compete, we're a club setup to advertise his tat and drift along.

Ha. Tell that to the fans of Hereford United, or all the other clubs whose fans no longer have anything to support, not even a shell.

He's not a 'good man' though, he's prepared to do precisely nothing. He'll be there week in, week out, giving Ashley his coin just so some faceless people up and down the country think he's loyal. He's that bothered by the opinion of others he'll tacitly endorse the behaviour and mismanagement of Ashley and Charnley. And he's happy to pay them to do it.

Spends more time and effort having a pop at people who are willing to try and cause change than to target the c*** causing the problems in the first place. The very worst type of "fan".

Liar Liar pants on fire. If you bothered to pay attention to what I've said, you'd know Ashley hasn't got a penny from me in a long time, not even indirectly. I endorse nothing. Indeed I've been quite clear he's no good for the club.

Spends more time and effort having a pop at people who are willing to try and cause change than to target the c*** causing the problems in the first place. The very worst type of "fan".

Liar Liar pants on fire. If you bothered to pay attention to what I've said, you'd know Ashley hasn't got a penny from me in a long time, not even indirectly. I endorse nothing. Indeed I've been quite clear he's no good for the club.

Never a truer word spoken. The meekest of the meek.

What are you doing to try to resolve the problems at the club you've acknowledged exist?

As for the club being destroyed to get rid of Ashley, it already is being destroyed by him you clown.  He's s*** on just about everything which was good at the club and we're just left with a shell of the club that he purchased.  We're no longer a club setup to even try and compete, we're a club setup to advertise his tat and drift along.

Ha. Tell that to the fans of Hereford United, or all the other clubs whose fans no longer have anything to support, not even a shell.

oh, we have a Hereford reference. WUM confirmed

Hereford :lol: did you really just type Hereford?  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If we're really concerned about how sackpardew 'appears' then it was also a success. Aye, some people thought Newcastle fans looked fickle, couldn't give a f*** about that mentality, others in and out of the club thought we looked like we were taken pride in our club and showing initiative, instead of being pathetic drones. What I hate is when our fans pathetically stand by while our club becomes a joke. Silence, maybe a mumbled boo, at the telly or as they walk out after watching us lose at home to Sunderland for the 4th time in a row, after so much other s*** in 2014 (and before).

I'll say it again because it seems to have been missed, if people have actual viable plans for how to get rid of Ashley, then lets hear them. You can claim all you want that my lack of ideas is somehow support of Ashley, or somehow means I can't criticise people who are trying to 'do something', both things are patently false. But if all you have is this idea we must follow the SackPardew strategy of informing the press about stuff they already know, turning the fans against a man they already hate, and generally cranking up the NUFC circus to 11, then I'll keep telling you that you have no viable strategy.

Never a truer word spoken. The meekest of the meek.

What are you doing to try to resolve the problems at the club you've acknowledged exist?

Well, I'm not trying to organise a mass suicide pact, as that seems to be your idea.

I'd rather be meek any day than be seen to be acting like a massive drama queen just because someone chooses to run my club in a way I don't like, but isn't in reality putting it in mortal danger, in the process insulting fans who have actually had the shitty end of that particular stick.

The more you rage about these being the end times, the less people will care if, God forbid, in a few years time we do find ourselves in the lower leagues, with Ashley weighing up whether he should palm us off to the scrap metal dealer cum wind turbine merhant, or just wind us up out of pure fucking spite.

pathetic drones.

That ship sailed long ago. And it's hardly a problem unique to NUFC either. But it is particular sad to realise that it was the fans of this club which actually managed to organise a takeover of an ineffective & unambitious regime to install SJH not too long ago. Maybe folks need to read up on just how that takeover was achieved, and give the AshleyOut folks some pointers. Sad to say it was just before my time, but no doubt I'l be pilloried for not knowing how it was done or being willing to research it - you're either part of the solution or part of the problem, right?