Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

Guest Roger Kint

Cisse on bench, obviously not fit at all.

He was never going to start man

I know, that's my point. He's probably nowhere close to even being ready for the bench but they've rushed him back.

I am sure a professional footballer can handle a short cameo mind, match fitness aside he doesnt spend every day drinking Guiness and eating kebabs. His general fitness will be decent enough for that

I'm not on about match fitness, he's had problems with his knee.

Should hope so or the operation was a waste of time. Didnt realise he had it done yesterday like, stupidly assumed it was done two months ago when they said.

You've convinced me. We don't have a record of rushing players back early.

Would have been in the bottom three weeks ago if we hadnt last time

I know, that's my point. He's probably nowhere close to even being ready for the bench but they've rushed him back.

I am sure a professional footballer can handle a short cameo mind, match fitness aside he doesnt spend every day drinking Guiness and eating kebabs. His general fitness will be decent enough for that

Should hope so or the operation was a waste of time. Didnt realise he had it done yesterday like, stupidly assumed it was done two months ago when they said.

What's that got to do with him being fit or not?

I was actually hoping earlier this week we'd have a chance of having Cabella, Aarons, Perez and Cisse out there or even De Jong. We've got to win today or we're doomed.

Guest Roger Kint

Cisses goals despite not being fit have kept us up this year. Clearly he and the club know a bit more than you thankfully

I can see 11 people's names but I literally have no idea where any of them are gonna be playing. Who are the defenders today?

The ones not marking anyone at set pieces.

Guest Roger Kint

Hope taylor gets injured, it's grim but it's the only way he will be out of the team

Carber will just forfeit every game 3-0 out of respect

I can see 11 people's names but I literally have no idea where any of them are gonna be playing. Who are the defenders today?

Krul

Anita Coloccini Dummett Jonas

Sissoko Taylor Colback Cabella

Riviere Perez

Maybe switch Sissoko and Taylor. I dunno.

Krul

Sissoko Raylor Colback Cabella

Riviere Perez

5 players out of position, good effort John.

Cisses goals despite not being fit have kept us up this year. Clearly he and the club know a bit more than you thankfully

:lol:

You seem desperate for an argument.

Krul

Riviere Perez

Appalling.

Guest Roger Kint

By stating a fact? You bleated about him not being fit and took offense when i pointed out nobody said he was :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Krul

Riviere Perez

Assumed by the order it was Sissoko, Raylor Colback central with Perze and Cabella either side of Riviere

Pressure on.  I'm sure Sissoko is well up for it.

Nah, obviously going to saunter around the pitch, clog up possession by dawdling on the ball or refusing to make proper runs into space.

By stating a fact? You bleated about him not being fit and took offense when i pointed out nobody said he was :lol:

That's not really what happened. I said they'd rushed him back and you said he'd be fine for a cameo. Then you veered off and started banging on about how his goals have saved us. Completely different argument.