Newcastle United vs West Bromwich Albion - 09/05/15 @ 3pm (Not on TV)

Stifler

Lose today and I bet we bring Kinnear in.

If he'd been brought in two months ago we'd be safe. He might have Parkinson's Disease but he's still got more coaching credentials than Carver.

The panic after this game could be interesting. Wouldn't yet rule out a new manager for last two games even if it's Steve Stone in order to get Carver out.

They just announced they were fully committed a couple of days ago :lol:

The panic will just get worse now. And if Carver has a breakdown.....

He already has. If they aren't prepared to make a change now, they never will.

If he'd been brought in two months ago we'd be safe. He might have Parkinson's Disease but he's still got more coaching credentials than Carver.

The players would instantly respect him. He played 400 fucking games for the best team in the world and was manager of the year 3 times.

The players would instantly respect him. He played 400 fucking games for the best team in the world and was manager of the year 3 times.

He might even play Ryan Taylor at right back instead of midfield the doddering old cunt.

'All the signals and the vibes on the street [from the fans] are good... very encouraging.'

Was he talking about the fans? I thought he meant he was getting favourable traffic lights all week...