QPR v Newcastle United - 16/05/15 @Loftus Road 3pm (Not on TV)

EthiGeordie

Equally they could want to give their fans a bit of a response to last week/a bit of hope for next season by putting in a shift.

I think there could be a twist in the tale this weekend.

I certainly don't think Hull at Spurs is a given home win.

Equally they could want to give their fans a bit of a response to last week/a bit of hope for next season by putting in a shift.

If there's a bigger bunch of cowards in the league than us, it's QPR. Put 11 men on marking Austin at set peices.

Concerned by the fact there is a lot of noise coming from the club to give the impression a 1-1 draw with west brom was a massive result. Vurnon Anita pledging 'no let up.' Surely that type of thing should be said after an 8 game winning streak? Add in the 'just been relegated' factor for QPR, and I think we will get beat.

Krul

Janmaat Coloccini Dummett Anita/Jonas

Colback Raylor(should be Anita/Abeid)

Aarons Sissoko Perez

Cisse

Concerned by the fact there is a lot of noise coming from the club to give the impression a 1-1 draw with west brom was a massive result. Vurnon Anita pledging 'no let up.' Surely that type of thing should be said after an 8 game winning streak? Add in the 'just been relegated' factor for QPR, and I think we will get beat.

Krul

Aarons Sissoko Perez

Cisse

Where the fuck is Cabella? :lol:

I'm expecting something along the lines of:

Krul

Janmaat Coloccini Dummett Jonas

Colback Raylor

Sissoko

Cabella              Perez

Riviere

I'd be alright with that, except obviously both Anita and Abeid are better than Raylor (and possibly Colback).

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Krul

Aarons Sissoko Perez

Cisse

You've got to look at the context of the draw. It has relegated both QPR and Burnley before this weekend. So it's definitely a huge result despite it being only a draw. No need to celebrate though because we still have a huge task of getting 3 points

If there's a bigger bunch of cowards in the league than us, it's QPR. Put 11 men on marking Austin at set peices.

:thup: Boat load of them out of contract/coming towards the end of their loan too. They'll be focussing on not getting injured.

Looking at their defence I'd play all the ball runners. Cabella, Ayoze, even Sammy et al. From what I can tell Dunne and co at the back were tripping over their shoe laces at players running with the ball.  As you say, it won't be easy as every set piece into our box results in an unchallenged attempt at goal.

Looking at their defence I'd play all the ball runners. Cabella, Ayoze, even Sammy et al. From what I can tell Dunne and co at the back were tripping over their shoe laces at players running with the ball.  As you say, it won't be easy as every set piece into our box results in an unchallenged attempt at goal.

Agreed, Sammy could actually cause them problems. Saying that though, Man City destroyed them with movement off the ball, of which we have none.