QPR v Newcastle United - 16/05/15 @Loftus Road 3pm (Not on TV)

EthiGeordie

Guest NUFCPDX

We'll win this.

If the level of effort is the same as during the West Brom game we'll win.

All the effort in the world can't put the ball in the net if no one gets in the box or can put in a decent delivery. We've got 1 point from 9 games for a reason.

Truer words have not been written.

Guest Geordiesned

Charlie Austin just transferred into one of my Fantasy Football teams. That's how confident I am!

We'll win this.

All the effort in the world can't put the ball in the net if no one gets in the box or can put in a decent delivery. We've got 1 point from 9 games for a reason.

QPR are the only team to concede more goals than us, are relegated and were battered last week. The West Brom game wasn't great, but the players at least showed a bit of application. That again, coupled with the return of Janmaat and Cisse means we've got a good chance to win this.

We'll win this.

QPR are the only team to concede more goals than us, are relegated and were battered last week. The West Brom game wasn't great, but the players at least showed a bit of application. That again, coupled with the return of Janmaat and Cisse means we've got a good chance to win this.

100% Agree.

2-0 Home win.

We'll win this.

100% Agree.

2-0 Home win.

In reality I have no doubts we'll see a Junior Hoilett masterclass or something instead.

Lets face it the only sensible hope we have is that Hull lose their remaining games. Any optimism that our sorry lot can save themselves has surely gone by now.

Not gonna lie, feeling a bit nervous about this now  :lol:

Ideally we win and Hull lose (obviously). Don't want to be going into the last day with it all to play for. Hate that shit.

Idk why I still care because even if we stay up it's not like things are gonna be better next year. I just feel like relegation could set us back years. Plus we'll all have to deal with the inevitable talk about how we were all wrong and stupid for wanting Pardew gone and how it's backfired on us :anguish:

I can't remember being any less nervous before a game and I'm also going to it.  What happens happens. 

I'd rather we won but if we lost I'd take it as an opportunity to jump on the AshleyOut bandwagon and force that spiteful cunt out of our club.

In short, not fussed.  Bring it on, whatever "it" is.

I have this horrible feeling (as I'm sure many of you do) that we'll lose this game and It'll all come down to the last game of the season. In typical Newcastle fashion, we'll bottle it when the pressure is on against West Ham next Sunday, will be losing 2-0 with 20 minutes to go and just be relying on Man Utd to do us a favour against Hull. I can just picture it now...

I'm almost if the opinion that if we don't show some fight and go and get a result here given they're down already and Hulls complete fuck up against Burnley last weekend giving us an extra chance, then we deserve to go down.

It's a hard result to predict. We can't ask for more than to play against a relegated side whose team spirit has always been suspect.

On the other hand, one draw in nine matches tells its own story.