Copa America 2015

Neil

Cracking match that was. Alexis absolutely robbed of a goal. Love when Vidal is unchained and can run buck wild, such a good player. Thought Valdivia had a strong game as well.

Cracking match that was. Alexis absolutely robbed of a goal. Love when Vidal is unchained and can run buck wild, such a good player. Thought Valdivia had a strong game as well.

Valdivia getting loads of praise in Brazilian newspapers :thup:

Shame Valdivia never had a proper crack in Europe. Such a good player.

2 f***ing mint games yesterday. Viva Copa.

Fell asleep before the 2nd game, was it good? Or just plenty of goals? Even if those two are usually correlated.

Fell asleep before the 2nd game, was it good? Or just plenty of goals? Even if those two are usually correlated.

Genuinely mint. I didn't actually think Chile were that good in the first game but they played some incredible stuff yesterday, no idea how they only scored 3. Mexico were ruthless with their chances.

Genuinely mint. I didn't actually think Chile were that good in the first game but they played some incredible stuff yesterday, no idea how they only scored 3. Mexico were ruthless with their chances.

Hope Paraguay somehow bangs them in tonight against Jamaica and doesn't lose to Uruguay in the last game.

:thup: The best game of the tournament so far and tbf to Chile, they had 2 goals wrongly disallowed.

Chile were lush going forward, moved the ball extremely well. Mexico were clutch on the counter.

I'd take Edu Vargas on loan like.

Such a tricky little player. Loads of talent, would love to have him at NUFC.

Likes the nightlife and the sniff too much sadly.

Guest antz1uk

sorry i've not read all the previous pages, but am i right in thinking i can only watch this live via youtube?

sorry i've not read all the previous pages, but am i right in thinking i can only watch this live via youtube?

You can't watch it on youtube, it's only on premier sports.