Copa America 2015

Neil

Be amazed if Hudson doesn't touch kids. He's a f***ing embarrassment to the region.

:lol: :lol:

Evidence exhibit A:

http://www.101greatgoals.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/ray-hudson-moved-to-tears-by-vis.jpg

Magisterial adventure ffs :lol:

Expecting Argentina-Uruguay to be high on fouls but possibly low on free-flowing football.

Total sack of shite so far. Complete opposite to Chile-Mexico yesterday.

Uruguay tactically fouling Argentina who are now being brought down to their level. Meanwhile the Argies are far too slow to actually break down a Uruguay team who are playing for a point.

Oh dear.

Expecting Argentina-Uruguay to be high on fouls but possibly low on free-flowing football.

Total sack of shite so far. Complete opposite to Chile-Mexico yesterday.

Uruguay tactically fouling Argentina who are now being brought down to their level. Meanwhile the Argies are far too slow to actually break down a Uruguay team who are playing for a point.

Oh dear.

:thup: Argentina passing the ball around the half way line at a snails pace so far

I'm well aware I'm cheering on Argieland have a plethora of thoroughly detestable arsewipes, and they aren't playing well in the slightest... but for a side with such a rich history, Uruguay are a disgracefully negative team. Offered nothing to this game other than trying to bring Argentina down to their level. In their defence I guess you have to remember what a small country they are population-wise, which makes their relative standing in world football pretty remarkable.

I'm well aware I'm cheering on Argieland have a plethora of thoroughly detestable arsewipes, and they aren't playing well in the slightest... but for a side with such a rich history, Uruguay are a disgracefully negative team. Offered nothing to this game other than trying to bring Argentina down to their level. In their defence I guess you have to remember what a small country they are population-wise, which makes their relative standing in world football pretty remarkable.

:thup: an even more unlikeable team when their toothy frontman is playing.

Arturo Vidal is a moron. Hope he's banned for life from national team. Way to represent and respect your teammates and nation.

Bit OTT :lol:

Definitely deserves a lengthy suspension. Been arguably Chile's best player thus far and he's cost his teammates and country dearly.

Arturo Vidal is a moron. Hope he's banned for life from national team. Way to represent and respect your teammates and nation.

Bit OTT :lol:

Definitely deserves a lengthy suspension. Been arguably Chile's best player thus far and he's cost his teammates and country dearly.

I just find it disgraceful :lol: Obviously had it been Neymar I wouldn't have banned him.

Brazil changes, TSilva in for David Luiz and Firmino in for Tardelli. Great changes imo. Wanted Fred for Douglas Costa as well, but I guess Fred has really impressed in training and just had a bad game against Chile. Loving these changes from Dunga, especially reinstating Thiago Silva back in after having a great spring for PSG and David being pretty poor against Peru.