England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

I paid little or no attention to the build-up to this. Is there any particular reason why Maguire and Henderson are playing? I sort of see some logic in playing Henderson with TAA but what other CBs are available? And don’t say Lascelles.

Just now, leffe186 said:

I paid little or no attention to the build-up to this. Is there any particular reason why Maguire and Henderson are playing? I sort of see some logic in playing Henderson with TAA but what other CBs are available? And don’t say Lascelles.

They always play don’t they?

Just now, leffe186 said:

They're proper lads who have never, ever let Southgate down.

Lascelles.

That's one of them, that should be given by the letter of the law, but I'm glad Kane was booked as he has left his foot in trying to get contact from the keeper.

That said, if Newcastle hadn't been given that, I'd have been livid :lol:

1 minute ago, Pixelphish said:

I got excited that someone finally booked Kane for diving, but its actually a pen.

It’s one of those quintessential European ref decisions where they make a very predictable guess and it’s just completely wrong.