England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

How do you guys feel about that number 10 spot? If the tourney starts next week do you want Alli starting ahead of Barkley?

Barkley has had 1/2 good seasons, right now I wouldn't take him, at least not in the starting 11.

I really can't stand Clyne, a slightly better version of Danny Simpson.

Come off it. That's just silly :lol:

He's average, shame we don't have anyone better.

Yeah, perhaps, but certainly not just slightly better than Simpson.

How do you guys feel about that number 10 spot? If the tourney starts next week do you want Alli starting ahead of Barkley?

Hands down. Barkley's actually the more talented out of the two imo but lacks a football brain to go with it. Alli's far sharper in the final third and generally more mature as a player.

Guest neesy111

Welbeck way too slow there

Amateur error, was waiting for the ball come to him instead of meeting it half way.

I just can't see an England team winning the Euro's. Theirs some fucking shit going there which should see us out of the group stages, and through 1 or 2 knock out rounds depending on the draw. When we come up against someone decent I just look at the players and the squad and just think that they arn't good enough. The only hope we have going for us is if we are the Greece of 2004 or Denmark of 92.