England

Yorkie
Message added by Disco,

Use the Euros forum please - https://newcastle-online.org/forum/36-euro-2024/

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

So name me a set of fans that absolutely trash their Capital City?  You can't can you.  The only comparison is the Donald Trump aresholes that trashed the Whitehouse.

Eh, whys that the most important thing? I'd put a whole raft of things above that.

Also comparing drunk football fans with people trying to raise an insurrection is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Urgh he's putting Foden left and Bellingham 10. Fuck off asap Gareth.

Think Foden at number 10 for England last game was anonymous.

Not sure about him in that position if it isn't for his Man City side.

Just now, KaKa said:

One game doesn't make a decision. Last time Bellingham played there he was anonymous too. You're wasting both their best attributes playing them where he is.

Just now, KaKa said:

No choice has he - it’s not as if he hasn’t got a naturally left sided player on the bench whose had the season of his life on the bench

1 minute ago, STM said:

Eh, whys that the most important thing? I'd put a whole raft of things above that.

Also comparing drunk football fans with people trying to raise an insurrection is ridiculous.

Please watch the film I am quoting.  This is not a few drunken fans.  It seriously is an insurrection on a football scale.

I always thought the answer was to allow one to go and one to sit. So a double pivot in the number 10 position.

Rice has to sit. He's decent going forward but for England he needs to be the shield. Anything else and we have problems.

Just now, Rod said:

Please watch the film I am quoting.  This is not a few drunken fans.  It seriously is an insurrection on a football scale.

I will watch it. :thup: Always willing to learn. 

In return, have a look at how fans of other countries behave world-wide. Some real dark stuff. Deal?

As much as Trent will always be a huge threat with his delivery Id always prefer someone who’s better at build up play. He has the ability to turn tight games with his delivery though so even if it stunts our play he can make up for it 

Just now, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

One game doesn't make a decision. Last time Bellingham played there he was anonymous too. You're wasting both their best attributes playing them where he is.

That number 10 is so awkward in Southgate's setup. Especially because Kane drops into those spaces.

Good thing about Bellingham is he will look to make runs forward when Kane drops.

The system on a whole is just clunky. Think Foden is more likely to have an impact from wide, in a bit more space.

1 minute ago, STM said:

I always thought the answer was to allow one to go and one to sit. So a double pivot in the number 10 position.

Rice has to sit. He's decent going forward but for England he needs to be the shield. Anything else and we have problems.

At the end of the day, playing Terence Trent Arnold in midfield is so wrong.  First of all, and most importantly, he is NOT a midfielder.  Secondly, he's a really really average footballer........... He's going to score isn't he?