The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest chopey

has anyone tried the cash out challenge ? start with a £1 bet and as soon as the cash out is the original stake plus 50% cash out, continue this for every day for as long as you dare to see who can win the most.

has anyone tried the cash out challenge ? start with a £1 bet and as soon as the cash out is the original stake plus 50% cash out, continue this for every day for as long as you dare to see who can win the most.

So you win 50p every time?

More than I would have liked, to be honest. But that's mainly because I have an awful Internet connection and a very slow laptop. The process of sourcing the bets and placing them take only few minutes, though. But then.... you've got the spreadsheet to maintain and double checking with bookies and Internet banking to make sure all of the transactions are in order. (Some bookies sometimes mistakenly underpay.)

There's also having to only being allowed to put your free bets while in-play..... this can eat some of your time, unless you're happy to do the matched betting process while on the go. (Not always the easiest thing, I've found.)

Overall I probably spend around 2-3 hours a day doing this. (Reading terms and conditions is another process that eats a bit of time.)

Mind you, most of those hours that I have put in have actually been at work anyway. :lol:

It's just about worth it enough for me to do. I'm sure others will be able to make more profit than me doing it in less time.

Pokerstars are an absolute goldmine for this matched betting lark like, £100 sign-up, bet £10 get £10 on about 10 games in the last fortnight and then I check my account earlier today and I had 2 free £10 bets on La Liga that I haven't got a clue how I qualified for.

More than I would have liked, to be honest. But that's mainly because I have an awful Internet connection and a very slow laptop. The process of sourcing the bets and placing them take only few minutes, though. But then.... you've got the spreadsheet to maintain and double checking with bookies and Internet banking to make sure all of the transactions are in order. (Some bookies sometimes mistakenly underpay.)

There's also having to only being allowed to put your free bets while in-play..... this can eat some of your time, unless you're happy to do the matched betting process while on the go. (Not always the easiest thing, I've found.)

Overall I probably spend around 2-3 hours a day doing this. (Reading terms and conditions is another process that eats a bit of time.)

Mind you, most of those hours that I have put in have actually been at work anyway. :lol:

It's just about worth it enough for me to do. I'm sure others will be able to make more profit than me doing it in less time.

:thup: yeah that's what I was worried about tbh, I imagine I'll just not have the patience to give it the dedication it needs.

You can also underlay or overlay your freebets if you feel the need to have a gamble.

e.g you can make more profit if selection A wins but if selection B wins you get less than you would if you had just traded out normally. Still come out with a profit either way just like normal.

Can be quite handy if you have a strong tip or a selection that has value (stabaek recent form for example)

Calculator with a slider that you can move to illustrate - http://www.trickybet.net/lay-calculator

I did it for three weeks and made approx £320-340. Too much time and effort, though. Plus my bank looked awful with over £1,000 across bookies.

Personal preference but it was too much money to throw around for me. Might give it another go next year or whenever I have more money available.

I found that tbh,especially with me looking at getting a mortgage I would be laughed away once they see my bank statements.

For the last 3/4 months though I've used Paypal for nearly every deposit and withdrawal to the bookie. Most of them accept it and when you withdraw the money is back to you within 6-12 hours.

I will at some point, you just using that Profit Accumulator linked in this thread?

Yes, that's the one.

I tried oddsmonkey and matchedbet.net but those two are just shit, so don't waste your time on them. (For example, for oddsmonkey,everyone logs in using the same username and password to access the reloads offer page! :lol: not to mention that on that occasion it just wouldn't work for me! Needless to say I immediately requested a refund as the  software and user interface is not as good as PA. after all, you need to minimise your time as much as possible for this concept to be worth it.)

I think scotty66 is a member of another site, but I don't have any experience with them.

I found that tbh,especially with me looking at getting a mortgage I would be laughed away once they see my bank statements.

For the last 3/4 months though I've used Paypal for nearly every deposit and withdrawal to the bookie. Most of them accept it and when you withdraw the money is back to you within 6-12 hours.

Yeah, PayPal is handy.

I too find it annoying having money scattered everywhere, but thankfully my cash flow is quite good. Also, it's another reason why you will need to get yourself a spreadsheet.

You really don't have to pay £20 a month to do this when all the info is out there for free.

This page http://matchedbettingblog.com/ has guides, strategies and a calculator. He also goes through most of the major reload offers and gives you examples of how to do it similar to PA.

A list of sign-up bonuses http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4310081&page=56#topofpage Pokerstars hasn't been added to it but it has its own thread on the forum.

The vast majority of reload offers (risk-free only) are posted on the MSE forums as well. http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41

The only complicated offers are the acca reloads but they are also the most time consuming, you have to sequentially lay each team before kick-off.

Does anyone ever bet with B365 other than the £50 offer? I've only been logging in for this offer only for the past few months now and getting worried that I'll soon get restricted.

Might have to start lumping a few ££'s on a low odds bet,so I look like the typical gambler. (Lay it off at Betfair obv)