The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

I think there is some good value in tomorrows games.

Hungary @ 2/1 (v Greece) - Greece have not won a single game yet and have looked piss poor, Hungary still have something to play for.

Albania @ 5/4 (v Armenia) - Armenia are dogshit and Albania should comfortably beat them.

Portugal @ 19/10 (v Serbia) - Bit of a dodgy one, but Serbia have been awful in qualifying and Portugal are starting to kick on.

All three in a treble (returns £530 from £25) and all three in a -1 handicap treble (returns £2671 from £10).

I think there is some good value in tomorrows games.

Hungary @ 2/1 (v Greece) - Greece have not won a single game yet and have looked piss poor, Hungary still have something to play for.

Albania @ 5/4 (v Armenia) - Armenia are dogshit and Albania should comfortably beat them.

Portugal @ 19/10 (v Serbia) - Bit of a dodgy one, but Serbia have been awful in qualifying and Portugal are starting to kick on.

All three in a treble (returns £530 from £25) and all three in a -1 handicap treble (returns £2671 from £10).

Jumped in with £20 on that one. Will never happen now as it seems far too logical.

Some decent value there, only concern is the fact they don't have much to play for.

Edit: actually Hungary have plenty to play for.

Edit II: Ronaldo not playing for Portugal.

Yeah it is definitely a risky bet, but the value is too good to miss imo.

I cannot for the life of me understand Hungary's odds, most bizarre I have seen in a while.

I'm reliably informed Serbia and Portugal will both field "weakened teams" - imo Portugal have the better 'weaker team' and should still win. Plus Serbia are all angry atm about how shit they've been in qualifying so it's not a good place to be atm.

I've also back Portgual/Serbia and Hungary to score 2+ which returns £245 from £5.

Best case scenario is three 2-0 wins! Haha, we'll see.

The power of the curse in this thread is pretty incredible like.

I'd find it funny if it didn't result in losing money.

On an unrelated note, I'm on.

Hot water bottle, chocolate and a film helps my missus.

The power of the curse in this thread is pretty incredible like.

I'd find it funny if it didn't result in losing money.

On an unrelated note, I'm on.

Hot water bottle, chocolate and a film helps my missus.

:pilko: