The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Absolutely tons of value in the goals market tonight in the international friendlies as the teams that rained goals on Friday night play each other again.

Slovakia (3-2) vs Iceland (4-2)

Poland (4-2) vs Czech Republic (4-1)

Austria (didn't play Friday but high scoring in qualifying) vs Switzerland (3-2)

These 3 games stick out like a sore thumb to go over 2.5 and BTTS and each one is 6/4. Treble pays just under 15/1. I'll be on the Poland game as a single too as that looks absolutely nailed on given the results of the two sides recently. The price is far too high.

:smug:

Made a very decent wad tonight but actually disappointed it wasn't more. :lol: I'm a greedy cunt. Still, £500 represents one of my biggest hauls of the year.

Good stuff everyone and especially Wullie for pointing out the ludicrous value on that treble.

Made a very decent wad tonight but actually disappointed it wasn't more. :lol: I'm a greedy cunt.

Ditto. :D

I'll definitely be keeping a closer eye on international friendlies from now on. I typically lose money on qualifying breaks because they're so low scoring but the two sets of games in this break have been priced like qualifiers for goals. Even Italy and Romania, two of the cagiest sides in Europe, have shared 4 goals tonight.

Guest Roger Kint

Had a nice £150 win on a 7 team >2.5 goal acca, was waiting on about 6 goals at 9pm and they all came in about 5 minutes :lol:

Was a bit more gutted about the 4 game win/btts acca that would have been nearly £3k mind. Morecambe 2 up managing to lose and completely destroy even the hope of a cash out. Typical that Newport, Poland & Slovakia would come up after that fell apart

Santos are at home, and my word when they're at home they've been an earner recently.

Last home game (2-1 win) was the first in 10 where they didn't score at least 3.

They've won their last 12 home games.

Santos and Corinthians to both win and over 2.5 is 11/1.... that's simply too long.

Even just an over 1.5 team goals double is nearly 4/1. Santos at home have done that in the last 11 games, with most times going over 2.5. They're playing mid-table Flamengo who only stopped their losing streak last time out with a win at home to terrible Goias.

Corinthians will be motivated to seal the title and are in great form, scoring 3, 2, 4 and 3 in their last 4 away games, and are playing 2nd bottom Vasco.

My only concern is whether the internationals have massively weakened them... but surely not enough to ignore the above?