The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Guest Roger Kint

Went for 3-1 Bayern, guessing i will be cashing out if/when it gets to 3-0 the way this is going. Arsenal wont score [emoji38]

As if by magic.

:lol: So typical. Just get through to half time at least

Guest Roger Kint

I've got 3-1 as well. :dave:

Cash out offer at 2-0 was £55, cash out offer at 3-0 is £30 :lol: Will have to let it ride after all at this rate

Guest Roger Kint

I've got 3-1 as well. :dave:

Cash out offer at 2-0 was £55, cash out offer at 3-0 is £30 :lol: Will have to let it ride after all at this rate

Ah well....

Zenit look bloody good value in Lyon. Should be goals in Rome too.

My favourites Nice let me down for goals with a drab 0-0 on Sunday but they're on again tonight, replaying the game that was abandoned last month. Over 2.5/BTTS is 13/8 because Nantes games typically go under but the original fixture was 2-2 at half time when it was called off. Worth a pop, 5.30ko.

:yeah:

It's very likely going to be a shit game but you can get 12/5 on over 2.5 in the Sporting Luqeno - Ind. Santa Fe game in the Copa Sudamericana kicking off shortly. Games in this competition are often terrible, but that's an insane price. And in fairness domestically both teams have been capable of scoring and conceding plenty. BTTS is 6/4.

It's very likely going to be a shit game but you can get 12/5 on over 2.5 in the Sporting Luqeno - Ind. Santa Fe game in the Copa Sudamericana kicking off shortly. Games in this competition are often terrible, but that's an insane price. And in fairness domestically both teams have been capable of scoring and conceding plenty. BTTS is 6/4.

I'm in :lol: