The 2015/16 Betting Thread

Kaizero

Argentina have half a team out and Brazil are s*** bar Neymar so f*** knows what'll happen there - Argentina probably need to win it more.

Ecuador have started well and are a force at home in Quito but Uruguay have started well too and always a tough opponent with a strong defence.

Chile should beat Colombia

Bolivia and Venzuela are both fairly s*** although somewhat improved but Bolivia have altitude help.

I'm sure Nobody was asking for a four team acca that he can put his spare £2.50 he has in his betting account

Argentina have half a team out and Brazil are s*** bar Neymar so f*** knows what'll happen there - Argentina probably need to win it more.

Ecuador have started well and are a force at home in Quito but Uruguay have started well too and always a tough opponent with a strong defence.

Chile should beat Colombia

Bolivia and Venzuela are both fairly s*** although somewhat improved but Bolivia have altitude help.

I'm sure Nobody was asking for a four team acca that he can put his spare £2.50 he has in his betting account

:lol:

Cheers Disco

Mixed feelings this weekend. 

Won 90 odd quid from one accumulator syndicate that I do with 4 other mates.  Missed out on £500 in another, because some fucker wisely picked Pompey.  Who have now not scored in 3 out of their last 4 home games  :huff:

I also narrowly missed out on £4.5k on a £5 free bet, 12 team acca. Accrington Stanley and Sheffield United both drawing 2-2 at home killed me.  Didn't even get a chance to look at the cash out.  As I was in the middle of nowhere during the games and had no signal  :(

Absolutely tons of value in the goals market tonight in the international friendlies as the teams that rained goals on Friday night play each other again.

Slovakia (3-2) vs Iceland (4-2)

Poland (4-2) vs Czech Republic (4-1)

Austria (didn't play Friday but high scoring in qualifying) vs Switzerland (3-2)

These 3 games stick out like a sore thumb to go over 2.5 and BTTS and each one is 6/4. Treble pays just under 15/1. I'll be on the Poland game as a single too as that looks absolutely nailed on given the results of the two sides recently. The price is far too high.

Absolutely tons of value in the goals market tonight in the international friendlies as the teams that rained goals on Friday night play each other again.

Slovakia (3-2) vs Iceland (4-2)

Poland (4-2) vs Czech Republic (4-1)

Austria (didn't play Friday but high scoring in qualifying) vs Switzerland (3-2)

These 3 games stick out like a sore thumb to go over 2.5 and BTTS and each one is 6/4. Treble pays just under 15/1. I'll be on the Poland game as a single too as that looks absolutely nailed on given the results of the two sides recently. The price is far too high.

Used and amended this slightly too.