Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest Phillipealbert

Sorry, but he's a write off. It's not like he's lost his touch or anything - he has been woeful in front of goal for far too long.

He just isn't anywhere good enough for the PL. Need three new quality strikers over the summer.

He hasn't scored many, but how many opportunities is he actually missing, I can think of a handful but give him a clear goal scoring chance and more often than not he'll take it. The lad is a bairn still, way too soon to write him off.

I like his attitude, he's not afraid to get in a ruck with anyone for the cause. It should be the team trying to accommodate his style of play given that he's the one supposed to be scoring the goals.

Anyone saying he can't finish needs to go and look at his Anderlecht videos.

Anyone who reckoned Luuk de Jong couldn't finish when he was at NUFC should look at his FCT and PSV videos.

Do Anderlecht play in the EPL?

Anyone who reckoned Luuk de Jong couldn't finish when he was at NUFC should look at his FCT and PSV videos.

He did score against Arsenal for Anderlecht in the Champions League.. just like if the club stays up we will see a change in him and the club with Benitez.

He hasn't scored many, but how many opportunities is he actually missing, I can think of a handful but give him a clear goal scoring chance and more often than not he'll take it. The lad is a bairn still, way too soon to write him off.

I like his attitude, he's not afraid to get in a ruck with anyone for the cause. It should be the team trying to accommodate his style of play given that he's the one supposed to be scoring the goals.

Anyone saying he can't finish needs to go and look at his Anderlecht videos

I could look like a good finisher if someone produced a video only showing my goals :lol:

He did score against Arsenal for Anderlecht in the Champions League.. just like if the club stays up we will see a change in him and the club with Benitez.

You can't argue with logic like that.

Biggest issue I have with him is that his first instinct doesn't seem to be to shoot; it'll be to lay it off or try a clever flick. I don't know if it's because he's lacking confidence or otherwise but with his mentality there's no chance of a half chance coming off. You make your own luck and all that; if you don't shoot you won't score.

He did score against Arsenal for Anderlecht in the Champions League..

Shola scored against Barcelona in the Champions League. You can't use one goal to support any point of view, really.

He scored many goals for Anderlecht, one of the reasons why we spent so much money on him AND why the general consensus was that we had signed a good player.

So a 21 year old has struggled a bit in his first year in the PL, newsflash.. every one of our fucking squad has struggled this season, it's apparent now that something was rotten in the club from a training perspective. The players had lost all motivation.

I'm not being an advocate for youtube videos, but he scored enough goals to suggest he can finish.

I guarantee you if premier league defenders were to make a list of strikers or forwards that they didn't like to play against, he'd be in the top 10.

He did score against Arsenal for Anderlecht in the Champions League..

Shola scored against Barcelona in the Champions League. You can't use one goal to support any point of view, really.

Mitro also scored against Dortmund  ;)

I understand what people are saying but its way to early to write him off, he's got something about him. It seems because the Premier League has turned into who can run down the other end of the pitch the fastest that slower players cant play in this league.. its BS. From what Iv been reading about how Rafa Benitez has his teams play then Mitrovic seems the ideal striker for him. Obviously needs to score more but its about bringing the other 3 players behind him into play. Benitez is not adverse to playing fast paced forwards on the wings of the 4-2-3-1 so a hold up player upfront is what he needs.