Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

When can Mitro do a job, he never has for us. :lol:

The times he's been given a chance, he's thrown in back in Rafa's face.

Zero red cards last year, what are you talking about?

Fuck me, we are genuinely ignoring retrospective bans now because it's Mitrovic? :lol:

http://www.kumb.com/forum/index.php

Off you pop. :thup:

Why are you doing this? I'm a Newcastle fan, there's no need to be rude. This is the second time you comment things like that against me for no reason. I do like Mitrovic, but why do you always attack me for no reason? If he leaves, I'm going to survive that. Nobody is bigger than the club, so I really don't care who plays for us as long as we are at PL. Since you're a God of this forum, I'll never comment again if that makes you happy.

f*** me, we are genuinely ignoring retrospective bans now because it's Mitrovic? :lol:

Getting a 15min cameo v West Ham as third choice striker isn't really a chance. Chance is when you are first choice striker during pre-season, then you play 3-4 games in PL. Being benched by unfit Gayle and after that by Joselu in his first game ever for nufc is not called 'chance', it's called 'You aren't in my plans, idc about you'.

http://www.kumb.com/forum/index.php

Off you pop. :thup:

Why are you doing this? I'm a Newcastle fan, there's no need to be rude. This is the second time you comment things like that against me for no reason. I do like Mitrovic, but why do you always attack me for no reason? If he leaves, I'm going to survive that. Nobody is bigger than the club, so I really don't care who plays for us as long as we are at PL. Since you're a God of this forum, I'll never comment again if that makes you happy.

9iX9gIZ.jpg

Hes managed a higher tally in his one full premier league season than any other striker we have on the books and didn't get a fair chance, still don't understand it, best we just get him sold and use the money for a striker Rafa will actually give the time of day to.

I really don't think that someone will pay the amount of money we want and Newcastle won't send him on loan. I have a feeling that if he isn't sold, he'll request transfer.

I do feel Rafa's treated Mitro very harshly like.

It's a real shame.

Depends on what Mitro's contribution is as well. For all we know he might be getting sidelined for showing a bad attitude.

It does depend. I can only judge from a fan perspective tho, and feels he's not been given much of a chance.

Yeah, always get the impression that Mitro is desperate to play his part.  Must be hard to stay motivated when you're shafted every week.  Has to be a better option than the turd Spaniard that we wasted money on in the summer.

Yeah, always get the impression that Mitro is desperate to play his part.  Must be hard to stay motivated when you're shafted every week.  Has to be a better option than the turd Spaniard that we wasted money on in the summer.

Maybe he should follow Rafa's orders if he really wants to play

I like how everyone is following his orders, and we have 1 out of last 21 points.

Torino reported to be interested in him. That's not a suprise, since the great freekick taker Sinisa Mihajlovic is manager.

I like how everyone is following his orders, and we have 1 out of last 21 points.

Torino reported to be interested in him. That's not a suprise, since the great freekick taker Sinisa Mihajlovic is manager.

We have 1 pt out of 21 because we keep conceding daft goals. I don't see how playing Mitrovic would have fixed that.

That's not the point. If he's apparently so desperate to play a part, then he'll do whatever the manager tells him to do

We have 1 pt out of 21 because we keep conceding daft goals. I don't see how playing Mitrovic would have fixed that.

Bournemouth and Burnley, he could've helped.