Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

True Faith podcast were backing Colback for a return, had to switch it off. They really shouldn't record so soon after a defeat.

Aye, usually don't mind Alex as he has decent patter and isn't an utter twat, but that statement was absurd. Because Colback apparently has "PL experience". Utter garbage.

True Faith podcast were backing Colback for a return, had to switch it off. They really shouldn't record so soon after a defeat.

Aye, usually don't mind Alex as he has decent patter and isn't an utter twat, but that statement was absurd. Because Colback apparently has "PL experience". Utter garbage.

They have a weird soft spot for Colback, otherwise they have decent opinions.

Selling him to a relegation rival would be f***ing daft.

Aye.

I guess that depends on who we can bring in to replace him. For example, if we sell Mitrovic and bring Sturridge in on loan, i'd say that's probably good business.

Aye.

I guess that depends on who we can bring in to replace him. For example, if we sell Mitrovic and bring Sturridge in on loan for example, i'd say that's probably good business.

I am praying for Batshuayi on loan. Will improve us no end. I'll probably go as far as saying that if we got him we definitely won't go down.

Aye.

I guess that depends on who we can bring in to replace him. For example, if we sell Mitrovic and bring Sturridge in on loan for example, i'd say that's probably good business.

West Ham would be the best place to sell him (from our perspective, not his) considering how shite strikers always turn out to be when they go there.

I don't know how anybody can compare Colback to Mitrovic. Mitro's scoring goals for Serbia so there's at least some reason to believe he could provide goals which we have struggled with. What would Colback bring us?

I don't know how anybody can compare Colback to Mitrovic. Mitro's scoring goals for Serbia so there's at least some reason to believe he could provide goals which we have struggled with. What would Colback bring us?

The only similarity is that Rafa doesn't rate either so they might as well be sold.  The Mitrovic situation is sad for us fans because I think we'd all liked to have seen him do well, but if he hasn't started doing what Rafa wants him to do after a season and a half, I guess he deserves everything he gets.

The only similarity is that Rafa doesn't rate either so they might as well be sold.  The Mitrovic situation is sad for us fans because I think we'd all liked to have seen him do well, but if he hasn't started doing what Rafa wants him to do after a season and a half, I guess he deserves everything he gets.

TBH, Rafa never said why Mitrovic didn't play. It's always "gayle this, Joselu that" and never "Mitrovic doesn't this and that" which I think is annoying and frustrating. When asked why didn't he bring Mitrovic on the pitch, Rafa always says "It was moment for this or that" although sometimes it was obvious that it was moment for Mitrovic.

I don't rate Mitro either tbh, we went down when he was our main striker, and his finishing was poor. But he's young and arguably improving, and scoring goals for Serbia, so I think he should be playing ahead of Joselu. Colback is not fit for purpose at this level, probably not the championship either. If we put both up for sale, there's only one who'll end up at a premier club.

Mitrovic would have turned out to be a great signing, if he hadn't been given the task of being our main striker at such a young age. He should have been a backup/alternative, and been allowed to enjoy playing football.

Similar price to Murphy, maybe a bit more given the relative markets, but still...

This is why I fucking hate Ashley to be honest. His transfer policy would be brilliant, if only we had a first team in front of it.

I don't rate Mitro either tbh, we went down when he was our main striker, and his finishing was poor. But he's young and arguably improving, and scoring goals for Serbia, so I think he should be playing ahead of Joselu. Colback is not fit for purpose at this level, probably not the championship either. If we put both up for sale, there's only one who'll end up at a premier club.

It’s not that don’t I rate Mitro, I do but we know how methodical Rafa is. The reason certain players play is because Rafa knows he can trust them to carry out his instructions. Those that can’t don’t play, simple as - Mitro, Mbemba, Aarons and possibly now, Shelvey.

I think it’s safe to assume that Mitro isn’t doing what Rafa wants him to do, therefore Rafa doesn’t trust him and won’t put him in the team. If he’s still not doing it after a year and a half he’s either really thick or deliberately rebelling. I don’t think there’s any question he’s a more talented striker than Joselu but Rafa trusts Joselu to play the way he wants him to play.

Selling him to a relegation rival would be fucking daft.

Aye.

He isn't very good, it's not like he's any better than Carroll, and it would enable us to get someone better. Wouldn't really be arsed who he went to tbh, we just need him out and £££ in.

Aye.

He isn't very good, it's not like he's any better than Carroll, and it would enable us to get someone better. Wouldn't really be arsed who he went to tbh, we just need him out and £££ in.

I don't think it is a good idea to strengthen our rivals

The exact point I'm making is that he wouldn't strengthen them, but by leaving would enable us to strengthen ourselves.

Nah. Mitrovic is not Ameobi man. He can do a job.  We just don't use him due to Rafa.

Aye.

He's a shitload more effective than an injured Andy Carroll. And he's injured 75% of the time.