Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Guest neesy111

Just hoping some common sense will prevail. Mitro's career is dead here, he failed to be effective in the Championship and he's barely kicked a ball this season. Rafa doesn't rate him. £15m is perfect, let's take that, up our bid on Jorgensen and then use the rest of the money to add to whatever kitty and get some more players in.

Hmmmm I'd say he was pretty effective when he played but rarely played due to the insistence on playing one up front.

He scored 1 goal in 6 months and got dropped for Daryl Murphy.  Awaiting Optimistic Nut's reply.....

Exactly. Rafa knew he could't rely on Mitro to finish, the amount of times we were all frustrated at him missing quite straight forward chances was unacceptable. If he was effective he would have got way more game time, unless Madras thinks Rafa was a fool for not using him more.

Pretty sure he complained most of last season for us not playing 442 all the time.

Just hoping some common sense will prevail. Mitro's career is dead here, he failed to be effective in the Championship and he's barely kicked a ball this season. Rafa doesn't rate him. £15m is perfect, let's take that, up our bid on Jorgensen and then use the rest of the money to add to whatever kitty and get some more players in.

Hmmmm I'd say he was pretty effective when he played but rarely played due to the insistence on playing one up front.

He scored 1 goal in 6 months and got dropped for Daryl Murphy.  Awaiting Optimistic Nut's reply.....

Exactly. Rafa knew he could't rely on Mitro to finish, the amount of times we were all frustrated at him missing quite straight forward chances was unacceptable. If he was effective he would have got way more game time, unless Madras thinks Rafa was a fool for not using him more.

Pretty sure he complained most of last season for us not playing 442 all the time.

He started 11 games. Changed the game against Norwich when he came on, played in our best performance and just because I don't think 4-2-3-1 got the best out of the squad in that division and I still don't. I wouldn't have went 4-4-2 all the time, you'd be a bit of a mug to use the same tactics and formation against very opposition.

I'll just leave this here then:

Premier League goals since Mitrovic arrived in England.

Mitrovic - 10

Joselu - 8

Gayle - 6

He started 11 games. Changed the game against Norwich when he came on, played in our best performance and just because I don't think 4-2-3-1 got the best out of the squad in that division and I still don't. I wouldn't have went 4-4-2 all the time, you'd be a bit of a mug to use the same tactics and formation against very opposition.

We finished top and Rafa isn't a mug.

:lol:

We finished top and Rafa isn't a mug.

:lol:

We should've strolled it, could have aswell. Rafa's a mug ?  Na!He's changed his tactics this season, unfortunately it takes results to go against us for him to do it.

You do know if you are so much better than the opposition you can get things wrong and still win doncha ?

Mitrovic is still our best striker imo. I think it's clear now that Rafa has sidelined him because of his personality, not his footballing qualities. As a fellow Balkan thug, I suspect he might be too radge, he might set an unprofessional example or he might intimidate others somehow.. Whatever it is, we'll probably never know and he'll be gone in a week, so that everybody can move on.

Its a bit unfair to say since Mitro arrived he has 10 goals but then not say since Gayle arrived in the same competition he has less when he actually has more.

Sigh, ok, in the premiership then:

Mitrovic = 1 goal every 4 games

Gayle = 1 goal every 4.7 games

Joselu = 1 goal every 5.3 games

So yeah, Gayle has more goals, but he's played more games, so your point is moot.

:lol: How many games did he even start in those 6 months?

He has the best scoring record in the PL out of all of our current strikers, he scores plenty for his national team whilst the other two wouldnt know what international football is, he started pre-season very well and has scored in his very few appearances this season.

When he had a run in the side, he was very effective last season.

Its a bit unfair to say since Mitro arrived he has 10 goals but then not say since Gayle arrived in the same competition he has less when he actually has more.

So yeah, Gayle has more goals, but he's played more games, so your point is moot.

Actually if you factor in that Gayle scored a lot of goals as a sub he scores a goal every 206 mins whereas Mitro scores one every 226 mins.

Guest neesy111

:lol: How many games did he even start in those 6 months?

He has the best scoring record in the PL out of all of our current strikers, he scores plenty for his national team whilst the other two wouldnt know what international football is, he started pre-season very well and has scored in his very few appearances this season.

When he had a run in the side, he was very effective last season.

If he was effective why did he get dropped for Murphy after filling in for Gayle (when he got injured and made a stupid comeback) after 3-4 games?  Started 8 games FYI which is not enough, but I remember many on here saying Mitrovic was going to rip up the championship it was anything but.

All of our strikers are shit tbh.

Actually if you factor in that Gayle scored a lot of goals as a sub he scores a goal every 206 mins whereas Mitro scores one every 226 mins.

Link?

Link?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aleksandar-mitrovic/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/51152

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dwight-gayle/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/196522

Mitrovic in Prem: 1 goal every 227 minutes

Gayle in Prem: 1 goal every 211 minutes

Link?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/aleksandar-mitrovic/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/51152

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dwight-gayle/leistungsdatenverein/spieler/196522

Mitrovic in Prem: 1 goal every 227 minutes

Gayle in Prem: 1 goal every 211 minutes

Cheers :)

We have some shite strikers it seems.