Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Brilliant! Gives me a reason to watch more championship footy.

Needs to use this to get some experience playing regularly and get some maturity.

If he goes there and blows everyone away with his performances maybe he gets another chance with us going into next season once Joselu is flung from the club.

Good luck to him. If he's as good as many on here believe then it'll be exciting to get him back in the summer.

I don't think anyone thinks he is great mind, just that he deserved a lot more chances considering Gayle and Joselu consistently stunk up the place.

He'll be gone permanently in the summer as Rafa clearly doesn't rate him.

Good luck to him. If he's as good as many on here believe then it'll be exciting to get him back in the summer.

I don't think anyone thinks he is great mind, just that he deserved a lot more chances considering Gayle and Joselu consistently stunk up the place.

He'll be gone permanently in the summer as Rafa clearly doesn't rate him.

Yup, this.

If he does play regularly, it will be very interesting to see what sort of output he has. It will finally answer a few questions.

In this sort of situation you'd normally say that if he does well he'll be back full of confidence for us next season, but regardless he won't have a future with Rafa I can't imagine.

Made some good signings yesterday. Batth for £5m from Wolves and Christie from Boro. Would like to see them go up.

Nah. They were a proper stink in the PL for years before they went down. Couldn't be arsed with yet another London club in the PL either.

Made some good signings yesterday. Batth for £5m from Wolves and Christie from Boro. Would like to see them go up.

Nah. They were a proper stink in the PL for years before they went down. Couldn't be arsed with yet another London club in the PL either.

Fulham is one of the few kinda charming clubs left in England (in the top three divisions, at least). Not a very important team, but I really like the Cottage. Would rather have them in the Prem than the likes of West Brom, Watford and Burnley.

Be interesting to see what happens with him if he does well at Fulham and gets some goals in the World Cup.

Guess it might depend who our manager is