Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Wouldn't of known he was on the pitch until he was subbed.

Well he was only on the pitch for half an hour. He's a big lad, whether he succeeds at this level will depend on if he can bully championship defenders. Not convinced tbh, I would have thought they'd be more likely to struggle with pace and movement, but he offers us a physical option anyway. Far rather him than someone like Crouch.

Well he was only on the pitch for half an hour. He's a big lad, whether he succeeds at this level will depend on if he can bully championship defenders. Not convinced tbh, I would have thought they'd be more likely to struggle with pace and movement, but he offers us a physical option anyway. Far rather him than someone like Crouch.

Pace and movement is what other players around him should offer when Mitro receives the ball and ties a couple defenders to himself. If we get the Gayle-Mitro-Diame trio working we'll be deadly. Mitro holds the ball, gives it to Diame and Gayle uses the space opening behind to get on the end of a pass. Simple  :aww:

If the other players aren't available for the pass or use the space opening, he'll be pretty invisible. Probably will get on the end of a couple Ritchie crosses but that'll be it.

He looked like he had shed a canny bit of timber!

This was the point I was trying to make :lol: Normally easy to spot from afar.

Guest palnese

Concussion? Out for a while then?

Depends how bad.Should be alright for Brighton, i hope.

Not a concussion then, if he's fit for Brighton.

You'd think if he was concussed he'd have come straight off, though. He carried on for a good ten minutes.

It's just typical this happening after he went all fanatical Zulu warrior mode in the papers like. Quite funny. :lol: