Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

Much as Benitez has his strong points to he needs to stop saying the squad is shit and not good enough for this league and how he wanted to sign players but couldn’t, from a psychological perspective that is a powerful statement. 

If your boss says I wanted better people because you aren’t good enough but couldn’t get them, but it’s not my fault, you would be livid and pissed off and it would affect your performance

Guest neesy111

Hates getting in to the box as well as he did otherwise.

It was funny watching him laying the ballroom Aarons and then doing his upmost to not get into the box.  That's why he's a poor striker imo.

It was funny watching him laying the ballroom Aarons and then doing his upmost to not get into the box.  That's why he's a poor striker imo.

So fuck. He came on and contributed more than any of our other strikers have in 4 games, within 20 minutes.

Guest neesy111

At the moment that weakness isn't such a problem IMO, because we actually need someone to come to feet and link the play.

And who will be there to get onto the ball from a Ritchie or Aarons cross?  The whole situation with our strikers is that all have massive faults.  It was a decent cameo by humans he should start next game but I'd bet we still have the same issues we are having with our strikers going forward.

At the moment that weakness isn't such a problem IMO, because we actually need someone to come to feet and link the play.

And who will be there to get onto the ball from a Ritchie or Aarons cross?  The whole situation with our strikers is that all have massive faults.  It was a decent cameo by humans he should start next game but I'd bet we still have the same issues we are having with our strikers going forward.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Obviously he can't spend all the game outside the box, it's about judgement.

He arrived late a few times, but if you ask me he should be playing with Gayle. We need someone who can capitalise on what Shelvey and Merino bring us too.

It's quite a difficult choice, Perez seems to offer quite a lot in terms of mobility, closing down etc.

Guest firetotheworks

So fuck. He came on and contributed more than any of our other strikers have in 4 games, within 20 minutes.

Well Gayle has scored and had a goal wrongly disallowed within the last 4 games, like.

His disallowed goal he was in a decent position for the pull back from Yedlin and it was a good finish. The keeper & defender on the line hadn't stopped either so it's not as though they'd have stopped it had it been onside.

Guest neesy111

Can't believe I've seen two posts in a row to judge how good each striker is by the disallowed goal they scored.  That shows how be our striking situation is.

Think it would be good to pair him with Gayle. He would get the knock downs and also hold up / link up play and Gayle would run off on that.

How many games did we have those 2 as our front 2 last season in the Championship?