Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

It'll take more than Locadia and Mitrovic to keep Brighton up, like.

Why? they have been pretty comfortable all season and are 16th atm, think they'll be fine regardless personally.

Been on a downward trajectory for some time now and only two points above the relegation zone.

One win in last 13, including defeats to Huddersfield and West Brom. They're in big trouble.

Why? they have been pretty comfortable all season and are 16th atm, think they'll be fine regardless personally.

Bad form which, if they don't arrest for the next 3 or 4 decent fixtures, will turn nasty because their games get bad. Not a particularly high standard of striker either, as much as I like Mitrovic.

Mitro @ NUFC or Mitro @ Brighton

That is the only relevant part to this transfer. The money is meaningless. If you think he's so shit that he'd actively cause issues at Brighton, then I can see why you'd want to sell. Otherwise, I see absolutely zero reason to part with him. Or anyone else.

This can't be right. :lol:

If they were prepared to go to £15m why not just ask us the selling price in the first place instead of f***ing about with a bid half of what we want?

But aye, this would just fund the new striker. Sky will be sucking Ashley off and ignore the fact all the TV money and previous income has miraculously disappeared once again.

Won once in the league since the start of November

That's fair, although without looking i wouldn't be surprised if others have had similar bad runs because tbh most of the bottom half teams are crap tbh.

We've won twice since the same weekend, and have 1 more point than them in that time. Southampton have one win since then, Huddersfield 2.. there's a reason there's 6 points between the whole bottom half.. we're all shite :lol:

Guest Howaythetoon

Given his contribution is zero, it's basically a £15m windfall without any damage to the first XI. I know it's strengthening a rival but if they don't buy him they'll buy someone else so they're going to strengthen regardless. Just f***ing sick we won't put another 15m with it and get a proper striker for 30m. Perfectly capable of doing it but they absolutely refuse to do do.

I honestly think it’s more about wages more than the actual fee to buy a player that holds us back these days.

Oh and if true, 15m, it’s a no brainier.

We've won twice since the same weekend, and have 1 more point than them in that time. Southampton have one win since then, Huddersfield 2.. there's a reason there's 6 points between the whole bottom half.. we're all s**** [emoji38]

Exactly, I don't see anyone describing us as ' pretty comfortable' though, despite us being above Brighton

If we’ve been offered £15M he’ll be off. Rafa won’t play him so we’ve got to take the best price going. He’s so far down the pecking order losing him will make no difference to the squad as it is. Hopefully we can get shod of Colback as well.

Given his contribution is zero, it's basically a £15m windfall without any damage to the first XI. I know it's strengthening a rival but if they don't buy him they'll buy someone else so they're going to strengthen regardless. Just f***ing sick we won't put another 15m with it and get a proper striker for 30m. Perfectly capable of doing it but they absolutely refuse to do do.

I honestly think it’s more about wages more than the actual fee to buy a player that holds us back these days.

It's the whole package. Wages, agent fees, image rights etc. The bigger the deal, the more money flows out on things Ashley doesn't believe in.

We've won twice since the same weekend, and have 1 more point than them in that time. Southampton have one win since then, Huddersfield 2.. there's a reason there's 6 points between the whole bottom half.. we're all s**** [emoji38]

Exactly, I don't see anyone describing us as ' pretty comfortable' though, despite us being above Brighton

Ah, aye. That bit I agree with like I said.  Goals is what they're missing, no need for us to aid them in getting them. We know Mitro will score in this league even though he's not a Rafa "type"

Guest Howaythetoon

It's the whole package. Wages, agent fees, image rights etc. The bigger the deal, the more money flows out on things Ashley doesn't believe in.

Yep, he values players in the same way he values his SD staff. There to do a job for a pittance and to be happy they have a job.

It's not even just about the money. We have a full 25 man squad so somebody needs to go. It might as well be a player who can't even make the matchday squad and Rafa clearly doesn't fancy.

Right now other than Colback he's the most expendable of the whole 25.

It's not even just about the money. We have a full 25 man squad so somebody needs to go. It might as well be a player who can't even make the matchday squad and Rafa clearly doesn't fancy.

Saivet.

Sterry possibly going out on loan.

Saivet.

Just unregister some shit ones. Like Gayle.

Saivet.

Yeah fair enough Sterry is definitely further down the list. Saivet's been more useful this season, remarkably.

Saivet.

Yeah fair enough Sterry is definitely further down the list. Saivet's been more useful this season, remarkably.

Guess we are likely to see them both depart before the end of the window.