Aleksandar Mitrović

Yaron

How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?  

268 members have voted

1. 1. How many goals will Mitro score for Fulham this season?

• 1-5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 20+

The only time we don’t sell our player on and we should have, would have got Sturrridge if we did.

Selling Mitrovic doesn't bring Sturridge's family closer to Newcastle

That’s true. Though I did read that it (family etc) was just a bit of a PR spin and WBA offered DS a bonus package on top of his current deal and we refused to.

Where did you read that?

Guess what?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/01/30/rafa-benitezs-newcastle-future-could-rest-transfer-activity/

Sources close to the deal suggest that finance rather than geography was the driving force behind the decision by Birmingham-born Daniel Sturridge to join West Bromwich Albion rather than move on loan to St James' Park, Newcastle having turned their attention to the Liverpool forward after baulking at Feyenoord's £22m asking price for the Denmark international Nicolai Jorgensen.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/newcastle-united-transfer-news-rafa-benitez-striker-targets-mike-ashley-latest-a8185916.html

Newcastle missed out on their number one target Nicolai Jorgensen because they would not meet Feyenoord’s £22m asking fee and on Monday their move to sign Daniel Sturridge fell through when West Bromwich Albion, who are believed to have offered the player bonuses, tied up a loan deal with the Liverpool forward for the rest of the season.

Guest firetotheworks

Thank fuck the clamouring for him is over. Hope he sorts himself out and stops being a proper knacker, because it's held him back, whatever your views on his quality.

Guest Howaythetoon

Don’t rate the lad, but hope he does well as he’s a likeable player and the better he performs the more we can probably get for him (not that it would be reinvested in the squad...). Having said that I fully expect him to start for us in the Championship in the summer under some clown.

I expect him to go on and have a good career. Good luck to him.

So do I - but in a league that isn't the English, Spanish, Italian or German Premier.

I think he could do well in Italy or Germany.

Thank f*** the clamouring for him is over. Hope he sorts himself out and stops being a proper knacker, because it's held him back, whatever your views on his quality.

Hasn't been any clamouring for him on here for weeks/months tbf. He's very much faded out into the background whilst Gayle has come in and asserted his dominance in the forward position  :shifty:

I think he’s probably our best striker, but that’s not really much of an achievement. For whatever reason he failed to establish himself, and it’s hard to comment on without knowing the internal situation.

It’ll be interesting if he goes on to score loads of goals for them, will he stay in Belgium or look for a move back to the PL.