Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

It might come as a shock to some of you on here but most players at clubs don’t really give a fuck about how the fans feel. They’re commodities to be traded. Poorly educated and all about the appearance of wealth because for the most part they come from nothing. Here one day, gone the next.

They have little to no affinity with the clubs they play for and only in rare occasions do players form a bond with fans.

Yes Lascelles should have kept his mouth shut, but so fucking what, what’s changed?

Our club is still a heap of shit and we’re still set to lose Rafa in about 6 months.

Keith Bishop told Lascelles to say that. Essentially throwing him under the bus to take the heat off Mike Ashley and Sports Direct.

It’s not Lascelles fault that he was too thick to realise what was happening.

And he is thick.. you only had to listen to that radio interview to realise that.

People furious with Lascelles are doing exactly what Bishop will want by the way. Create further divisions in the anti Ashley campaign by making it about those who do want to boo Lascelles and those who don't. Takes the heat off MA completely.

What Bishop wants is for fans to listen to the captain and think "yeah maybe we are just causing too much trouble right now, lets stop being so negative about the situation because the team needs all our support and attention".  I mean I agree we should definitely focus on Ashley.  But I certainly won't be showing any support for Lascelles, for me he's shown himself to be a twat and only deepens my hatred of almost everything to do with the club at the moment.  Not bothered if he's boo'd or not right now, but I certainly won't forget that he sold us out.

People furious with Lascelles are doing exactly what Bishop will want by the way. Create further divisions in the anti Ashley campaign by making it about those who do want to boo Lascelles and those who don't. Takes the heat off MA completely.

club will imlode one way or the other and sooner than later

Guest firetotheworks

It might come as a shock to some of you on here but most players at clubs don’t really give a f*** about how the fans feel. They’re commodities to be traded. Poorly educated and all about the appearance of wealth because for the most part they come from nothing. Here one day, gone the next.

They have little to no affinity with the clubs they play for and only in rare occasions do players form a bond with fans.

Yes Lascelles should have kept his mouth shut, but so f***ing what, what’s changed?

Our club is still a heap of s*** and we’re still set to lose Rafa in about 6 months.

Keith Bishop told Lascelles to say that. Essentially throwing him under the bus to take the heat off Mike Ashley and Sports Direct.

It’s not Lascelles fault that he was too thick to realise what was happening.

And he is thick.. you only had to listen to that radio interview to realise that.

He's not the only one.

I can imagine MA laughing his face off that the ultra fans are now ready to turn on their club captain. Job done.

he'd be laughing a lot harder if we applauded lascelles and said, "you know what? ashley's alright with jamal, so he's alright with me. fuck this boycott shit and lets get extra tickets to the wolves game".

Or you just can continue to focus on booing mike Ashley and concentrating on what’s worked thus far in recent weeks and months with Magpie Group.

Maybe instead of booing, a proper social media message to Jamaal reminding him what the movement is all about again, and his obligation as club captain, and not to belittle the goals of getting this club back to what it was. Hell  tag his family too even. And I’m sure he’ll be quick to apologize and/or realize how stupid  his obviously odd quotes were  from the other day.

I suggested something similar and still think a message to him from the fans' groups is the way to respond.

Guest firetotheworks

Disappointed to see his flag before the match, interesting decision.

If that honestly happened, I'm personally done with bothering with protests tbh. Fucking sick of how soft we are.

It happened didn’t it? Could be going mad but I’m sure they showed it on the stream I had.

100% happened. Wankers.

Them cunts at Wor Flags should've taken a public vote on it given they rely on the public to fund it.

They held his fucking flag up? :lol: :facepalm: Fuck me.

I mean I don't think we should hate Lascelles forever, but it was one match to show him (and anyone else) that licking Ashleys ring isn't going to be perceived well.

I don't know what people cannot understand about that :lol:

Agreed.