The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Is it just my signal or are there some weird retro video game noises replacing the commentary of Southampton v Norwich? :lol:

:thup: Not just me then!

Went on for a long time that, normally fix s*** like that quickly.

Reminded me of my Sinclair Spectrum days :lol:

Another game ruined then, the referee's don't help but god sometimes players are so thick.

Was clearly 2 bone headed fouls by the player. Don't get me wrong.

Did you see the Southampton player high fiving cos he got someone sent off after jumping up waving his arms around and doing the stupid card waving thing.  What a t***. 

Yep. Love a good player wanting to gain advantage and celebrating when another player goes off for 2 soft fouls. Fucking incredible stuff these days man.

NBC getting at the refs again.

NBC spot on today and yesterday man. Saying these players need to be talked to, refs being card happy for soft fouls. Yes unsporting etc, but these aren't major offenses.

NBC getting at the refs again.

NBC spot on today and yesterday man. Saying these players need to be talked to, refs being card happy for soft fouls. Yes unsporting etc, but these aren't major offenses.

:lol: They save all their "Calm down!" moments for Rooney after he's killed someone and burst out cursing over the whistle.

Am quite shocked they are like this....I'm convinced they are comparing this to their era and seeing the refs card happy acting like absolute fannies. 75% of these tackles would be considered good fouls or just get the fuck on with it 10 years ago :lol: