The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Get in there, Disco.

Absolutely nailed on one of my tickets is going to involve Ireland, never been surer of anything in my life.

You can sell it to me if you want lad ? The woman has been banging on about going to France for her 21st.... And I think I might be willing to go now aha I'm actually fucking buzzing like when we played Scotland in June I was adamant we would not qualify but I was there in the Algarve when we beat gibraltar and Scotland got beat by Georgia and that's when things got going and I actually cant believe it fucking get in... Wouldve been sick if norn iron and the Welsh went through an we didn't aha lol but feel for the scots tbh would easily swap Wales or norn iron for them cus there a great bunch of lads !!!!!

The hate in here last night was class. :lol: And the standard scumbag Messi comment in the middle of it as well showing what kind of person he is. He was probably the one holding up the "no apology, no surrender" para flag at Windsor Park. Absolute cretin.

As triggs said, fucking love it. Take four points off the world champions in qualifying and the bitter children would still suggest we shouldn't be there. :lol:

Hope Disco gets an Ireland game like, and I hope it's the most boring 0-0 until a 90th minute winner for the boys in green.

The hate in here last night was class. :lol: And the standard scumbag Messi comment in the middle of it as well showing what kind of person he is. He was probably the one holding up the "no apology, no surrender" para flag at Windsor Park. Absolute cretin.

As triggs said, fucking love it. Take four points off the world champions in qualifying and the bitter children would still suggest we shouldn't be there. :lol:

Hope Disco gets an Ireland game like, and I hope it's the most boring 0-0 until a 90th minute winner for the boys in green.

:lol:

Ireland v Norn Iron. That'd be an all new kind of grim.

TBH I'm not really arsed who I see, going to class regardless.

Coefficients of teams qualified for the final tournament

France (46.416) - guaranteed in Group A, position 1 as hosts

Spain (37.962) - guaranteed in Pot 1 as holders

Germany (40.236) - Pot 1

England (35.963) - Pot 1

Portugal (35.138) - Pot 1

Belgium (34.442) - Pot 1

Italy (34.345) - Pot 2

Russia (31.345) - Pot 2

Switzerland (31.254) - Pot 2

Austria (30.932) - Pot 2

Croatia (30.642) - Pot 2

Republic of Ireland (26.902) - tbc

Czech Republic (29.403) - tbc

Poland (28.306) - tbc

Romania (28.038) - tbc

Slovakia (27.171) - tbc

Hungary (27.142) - tbc

Turkey (27.033) - tbc

Iceland (25.388) - Pot 4

Wales (24.531) - Pot 4

Albania (23.216) - Pot 4

Northern Ireland (22.61) - Pot 4

Coefficients of teams in play-offs

Ukraine (30.313) - seeded

Sweden (29.028) - seeded

Denmark (27.140) - unseeded

Slovenia (25.441) - unseeded

Are you suggesting little old Ireland should have beat the world champions and eventual winners of the tournament? :lol:

What about the mighty England failing to qualify in 2008 from a group that included Israel, Estonia, Macedonia and Andorra? Now that truly is embarrassing. ;)

Are you suggesting little old Ireland should have beat the world champions and eventual winners of the tournament? :lol:

What about the mighty England failing to qualify in 2008 from a group that included Israel, Estonia, Macedonia and Andorra? Now that truly is embarrassing. ;)

Weird how none of those teams qualified mind.

Anyway, as I said I though Ireland played quite well last night.

Are you suggesting little old Ireland should have beat the world champions and eventual winners of the tournament? [emoji38]

I blame Rooney

Disco are you actually going to defend it? :lol: You drew at home to Macedonia and failed to qualify. We  got there and drew a group of Italy, Spain and Croatia. Croatia who beat you twice in qualfying, Italy who lost on pens to Spain, and Spain who went on to win it.

The fact people are having a go is hilarious.

Love this 'little old Ireland' point.  :lol:

You've just said yourself you took four points off the current world champions in qualifying, so why not? That was men against boys.

And yes, we failed to qualify and it was embarrassing.

Disco are you actually going to defend it? :lol: You drew at home to Macedonia and failed to qualify. We  got there and drew a group of Italy, Spain and Croatia. Croatia who beat you twice in qualfying, Italy who lost on pens to Spain, and Spain who went on to win it.

The fact people are having a go is hilarious.

Odd that the 2008 qualifying groups made the groups for 2012 ;)

Before my time of course, I just know that it has been 30 years since England have beaten Ireland. Wouldn't like to draw Germany/Spain etc. in the main tournament like but absolutely no fear of England. Would love it, as I'm sure everyone on here would. :lol: