The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

We are f***ing minging.

Beeeeeew

Don't like that either mind. CL qualification in our own hands, 2nd in the league. Best defence in the league. There's no need to boo. Need a striker though.

I'm not surprised they booo, your team has cost an absolute fortune and lvg answer is whack it long to fellaini. The reason you don't concede is because you don't attack.

We are f***ing minging.

Beeeeeew

Don't like that either mind. CL qualification in our own hands, 2nd in the league. Best defence in the league. There's no need to boo. Need a striker though.

I'm not surprised they booo, your team has cost an absolute fortune and lvg answer is whack it long to fellaini. The reason you don't concede is because you don't attack.

LVG has always said he wanted to build a foundation and would aim to win the league in his third and final year. It's going to plan, but the style of football isn't what is expected. One more striker and we'll have a built a complete team for less than City and Chelsea and it'll be younger too. Giggs might give it a go and be the next Guardiola.

I'm still optimistic but last night was the worst game so far.

We are f***ing minging.

Beeeeeew

LVG has always said he wanted to build a foundation and would aim to win the league in his third and final year. It's going to plan, but the style of football isn't what is expected. One more striker and we'll have a built a complete team for less than City and Chelsea and it'll be younger too. Giggs might give it a go and be the next Guardiola.

Worse then the 3-0 loss to Arsenal, or the 0-0 draw against Newcastle?

We are f***ing minging.

Beeeeeew

Yes. We battered Newcastle. That should have been a rout. The Arsenal game we completely controlled bar 20 stunning minutes from Arsenal that few teams could have stopped.

Last night was just completely dire.

You were in control of the Arsenal game because they let you be, and the Newcastle game from what I remember you only had a handful of chances and you couldnt break us down.

Think the Newcastle game remains the game where we've had the most shots, most shots on target and probably most possession. It was an annihilation without the goals, which leads us to where we are now.

If we had a world class striker the league would be over already. The fact we're second in the league and second in our CL group is ridiculous given we can barely score a goal.

I'm starting to believe Real Madrid players want Benítez sacked. Yesterday's game stunk of "look how good we can be if we want, and look how s*** we can be if we want...".

Would fit with all the reports of dressing room strife between players and manager.

Ronaldo says, "Rafa or me." The board backs Rafa. Ronaldo to Old Trafford. Book it.

I'm starting to believe Real Madrid players want Benítez sacked. Yesterday's game stunk of "look how good we can be if we want, and look how s*** we can be if we want...".

Would fit with all the reports of dressing room strife between players and manager.

Ronaldo says, "Rafa or me." The board backs Rafa. Ronaldo to Old Trafford. Book it.

Would you really want him back? I personally think he's gonna be off at the end of the season, but he would still cost an arm and a leg and he will be 31.

Would you really want him back? I personally think he's gonna be off at the end of the season, but he would still cost an arm and a leg and he will be 31.

Obviously we want him back no way we pay a fortune for him. If he let his contract run out we'd love for him to retire here but the talk is £80m for him. No way. I think he'll stay but if he left I'd imagine it would be to PSG.

For me - you put Ronaldo into LVG's side that gives them someone who will at least score 30 league goals over 18 months. The way the PL is set up, that should be enough to win back to back titles and put Man Utd back on the top of English football.

The league is so inconsistent. There's no great teams. Maybe 1 great attacker - who is injured half the time anyway. If all Ronaldo did was score braces against the worst 12 teams i the league - they'd moonwalk the title.

You were in control of the Arsenal game because they let you be, and the Newcastle game from what I remember you only had a handful of chances and you couldnt break us down.

Think the Newcastle game remains the game where we've had the most shots, most shots on target and probably most possession. It was an annihilation without the goals, which leads us to where we are now.

Absolute bollocks :lol: We hit the bar, Perez had a few decent shots and were an inch away from Thauvin scoring at the end. You may have been the better team, but you didn't annihilate us

We are f***ing minging.

Beeeeeew

lvg has said a lot of things,3 months has now turned into 3 years for his philosophy to work.

im not going into the maths of it as i cant be arsed, but 'built a team for less than man city and chelsea'? you sure? pretty sure i read last season that you team was most expensive in world football.

We are f***ing minging.

Beeeeeew

Yes. We battered Newcastle. That should have been a rout. :lol:that few teams could have stopped.

Last night was just completely dire.

completely controlled it after the game was over and you were 3 down.

If we had a world class striker the league would be over already. The fact we're second in the league and second in our CL group is ridiculous given we can barely score a goal.

hmm, really?

For me - you put Ronaldo into LVG's side that gives them someone who will at least score 30 league goals over 18 months. The way the PL is set up, that should be enough to win back to back titles and put Man Utd back on the top of English football.

The league is so inconsistent. There's no great teams. Maybe 1 great attacker - who is injured half the time anyway. If all Ronaldo did was score braces against the worst 12 teams i the league - they'd moonwalk the title.

If aguero was fit all of the time, the league would also be over.

canny few ifs and buts in this game.

I tell you what, ronaldo signing being nailed on and di maria 'def not leaving', you'll have some talent....oh, wait.