The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Horrible from Barkley. Must score.

Worst from Cleverly tbh.

No way, yeah he did pretty bad as well, but Barkley HAS to score. Cleverley at least gets the ball spinning at him weirdly and at a different angle.

Funny that Barkley can scream one in from 25 yards but will pass it to the keeper from 12.

At least he drew a save I guess. No idea what Cleverley was doing after. Terrible miss.

Funny that Barkley can scream one in from 25 yards but will pass it to the keeper from 12.

At least he drew a save I guess. No idea what Cleverley was doing after. Terrible miss.

:lol: Drew a save. He kicked it at the goalkeeper.

:lol: Drew a save. He kicked it at the goalkeeper.

Yeah, but it was on target. That's what drawing a save means pal. Cleverley missed the goal completely. Shut your face Brazil!  :razz:

I'll never understand how Long is considered worth a place in this midfield/attack 3. He's an alright second or third choice striker, that's it.

Rodriguez was poor against us, Long came on and scored a goal, not that difficult to understand

I'll never understand how Long is considered worth a place in this midfield/attack 3. He's an alright second or third choice striker, that's it.

Cost a ton too didn't he? Such a strange signing.

Rodriguez was poor against us, Long came on and scored a goal, not that difficult to understand

They're both strikers though. Long offers very little in general play.

And Jay Rod has been injured for nearly a year and a half. Once he's fit, Long will get even less game time.

Not watching the game but basically all Long offers is general play, has a very poor goalscoring record for a striker. He can run fast and jump high though

Tbf it's not about either, once Clasie is fit he'll come into midfield and Mane will go to the left.