The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

I'll never understand how Long is considered worth a place in this midfield/attack 3. He's an alright second or third choice striker, that's it.

Rodriguez was poor against us, Long came on and scored a goal, not that difficult to understand

Tbf it's not about either, once Clasie is fit he'll come into midfield and Mane will go to the left.

For this game it is though

Barkley is class man.

Lukaku is an absolute terror.

When Barkley learns how to make better decisions, he'll be very good.

He's getting there. Just need to keep him int hat position and let him play through his mistakes, and keep learning.

The weight and timing on that pass was so great.

So it seems my suspicion that Southampton were just shit last week, not us being okay, was seemingly correct. :lol:

Felt the same to an extent. They were not very good and took advantage of the fact that our defence can't handle balls in the air.

Barkley is class man.

He's getting there. Just need to keep him int hat position and let him play through his mistakes, and keep learning.

Of course. Said since his very first game he's a special talent, I think he has a good attitude as well. A season or two's time and he can be one of the very best in the league.

Man, I'm not buying all this talk of Southampton being shit. Got to give Everton some credit. They've been very good.

Southampton started this game well, but the goals have made them drop their heads a bit.

Man, I'm not buying all this talk of Southampton being shit. Got to give Everton some credit. They've been very good.

Southampton started this game well, but the goals have made them drop their heads a bit.

No-one's saying they're shit. Just that they weren't good last week and haven't been good today.

Barkley is class man.

Of course. Said since his very first game he's a special talent, I think he has a good attitude as well. A season or two's time and he can be one of the very best in the league.

Agree completely.

I know Martine started moving him around a bit last season when he went through a rough stretch, but he should resist that this time around.

England need to commit to getting him more playing time now too, in that same position. Hodgson is always whinging about him though so don't know.

Man, I'm not buying all this talk of Southampton being s***. Got to give Everton some credit. They've been very good.

No-one's saying they're s***. Just that they weren't good last week and haven't been good today.

So it seems my suspicion that Southampton were just s*** last week, not us being okay, was seemingly correct. :lol: