The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

What a dull QF line-up.

Who that went out would've made it that much better? Gasping for Gent?

It's just feels like the same old teams. Shite.

Always will be until they fuck off and make their own league.

While high quality, European football both domestically (bar England and to an extent Spain) is totally done.

What a dull QF line-up.

Who that went out would've made it that much better? Gasping for Gent?

It's just feels like the same old teams. s****.

Would've liked Juve to beat Bayern but that's barely any different. None of the teams that got beaten were particularly interesting like

Personally though i wouldn't have found it very interesting to see someone like PSV get smashed by the usual powerhouses, at least this way the quality will be high as it was in the semis last year. I will admit though that it isn't great for the long term of it all.

Is the murders thing just a new thing Man Utd fans have decided to chant about? Is it just that the media have decided to pick up on it this time around? Can't say I've seen much media coverage in previous years of as much taunting about Hillsborough

Is the murders thing just a new thing Man Utd fans have decided to chant about? Is it just that the media have decided to pick up on it this time around? Can't say I've seen much media coverage in previous years of as much taunting about Hillsborough

Have heard the fans chant about Heysel for years (without killing anyone, we've won it three times :anguish:), but this whole murderers thing seems to be new. It's annoying as fuck. What's the need?

Yeah I think there were always extreme cases on social media and forums of Man Utd fans mockingt Heysel/Hillsborough and then Liverpool fans about Munich but this just seems more horrific