The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

The four teams he has scored the most against are Barcelona, Atletico, Seville and Getafe like. Anything else?

Also not what I said

You're saying a lot without saying anything really.

Swear you two have some proper weird vibe going on  [emoji38]

As weird as you and your Nandos crew? [emoji38] Put your cap back on son and sit down.

I don't actually know what triggs means by decent sides like. If decent sides mean top 8 in La Liga then it doesn't really enforce his point as he has scored against them all this season bar Atletico. Either way he's wrong, and I don't know why he feels the need to argue Ronaldo is the best right now. [emoji38]

Just looked it up myself. In the games against the six best teams they've played this season, Ronaldo has scored 1 time in 6 games. Only once between the start of the season and the 13th of February did he score against a team in the top 8 in La Liga. Yet he's the best in the world after a poor ten days for Messi

The argument is best in the world right now and you bring up stats from fucking September. [emoji38] Christ.

Fact is Barcelona are faltering. Real have cut the gap massively over the last few games in the league (Ronaldo scored the winner when they beat Barca, Messi did dick all). Real are into the semis of the CL thanks to a Ronaldo hat-trick in a pressure game, Barcelona are out because Messi couldn't provide a goal or an assist in over 180 minutes of football. You give Ronaldo stick for not scoring against Atletico, but Messi couldn't do in over two legs when it mattered most. It's there in black in white. Ronaldo is the king.

I also hope Madrid draw Atletico as well. If you think Ronaldo won't score against them in the CL in 180 minutes you're high.

He hasn't scored against them in 180 minutes already this season [emoji38] And on your point about Ronaldo being the best at this moment. Yes for the last week or two he has been, maybe they should give out a new Ballon d'Or at the end of each week because playing well for a few games in a row >>>>> playing well over the course of a season. I've never said Messi wasn't poor in the last few weeks. Messi has proven already this season that he can score against Atletico, Ronaldo hasn't and won't imo

Over the course of the season Ronaldo has more goals and assists in both the league and Champions League. Will that be all?

The four teams he has scored the most against are Barcelona, Atletico, Seville and Getafe like. Anything else?

Also not what I said

You're saying a lot without saying anything really.

Swear you two have some proper weird vibe going on  [emoji38]

As weird as you and your Nandos crew? [emoji38] Put your cap back on son and sit down.

I don't actually know what triggs means by decent sides like. If decent sides mean top 8 in La Liga then it doesn't really enforce his point as he has scored against them all this season bar Atletico. Either way he's wrong, and I don't know why he feels the need to argue Ronaldo is the best right now. [emoji38]

Just looked it up myself. In the games against the six best teams they've played this season, Ronaldo has scored 1 time in 6 games. Only once between the start of the season and the 13th of February did he score against a team in the top 8 in La Liga. Yet he's the best in the world after a poor ten days for Messi

The argument is best in the world right now and you bring up stats from fucking September. [emoji38] Christ.

Fact is Barcelona are faltering. Real have cut the gap massively over the last few games in the league (Ronaldo scored the winner when they beat Barca, Messi did dick all). Real are into the semis of the CL thanks to a Ronaldo hat-trick in a pressure game, Barcelona are out because Messi couldn't provide a goal or an assist in over 180 minutes of football. You give Ronaldo stick for not scoring against Atletico, but Messi couldn't do in over two legs when it mattered most. It's there in black in white. Ronaldo is the king.

I also hope Madrid draw Atletico as well. If you think Ronaldo won't score against them in the CL in 180 minutes you're high.

He hasn't scored against them in 180 minutes already this season [emoji38] And on your point about Ronaldo being the best at this moment. Yes for the last week or two he has been, maybe they should give out a new Ballon d'Or at the end of each week because playing well for a few games in a row >>>>> playing well over the course of a season. I've never said Messi wasn't poor in the last few weeks. Messi has proven already this season that he can score against Atletico, Ronaldo hasn't and won't imo

Over the course of the season Ronaldo has more goals and assists in both the league and Champions League. Will that be all?

When it comes to destroying shit teams he truly has no equal

Ronaldo has twice as many goals as the next guy in the CL this season.

Yet didn't score at all against PSG or away to Wolfsburg, their three toughest games. He's an unbelievable player no doubt but not better than Messi

I like Benfica after being there around 3 years ago.

They're gonna cost me my bet though. Bastarding Eagle harbourers.

Maybe we'll meet again in the future.

About Benfica, I'm sad, but can feel nothing but pride in our lads. Bayern Munich is a lot stronger, but we did well and gave it all.

Guest firetotheworks

Taking the opportunity to say that Ronaldo's the best in the world just because Messi's form has dipped. :lol: That's the only thing that makes him the best in the world for however many days or weeks and this is the first time that there's even been the slightest opportunity to take the opportunity in a couple of years. Ronaldo's not on the same planet as Messi like, no one's anywhere near.

6 of Ronaldo 's goals were against Malmo

Take them away then. He has 10 in 8. Shocking. :lol:

It's just hilarious because of how much easier Messi is on the eye that people climb inside his ass, despite their primary job being to create and score. Ronaldo has created and scored more yet he's not on the same planet. Laughable really.

Taking the opportunity to say that Ronaldo's the best in the world just because Messi's form has dipped. :lol: That's the only thing that makes him the best in the world for however many days or weeks and this is the first time that there's even been the slightest opportunity to take the opportunity in a couple of years. Ronaldo's not on the same planet as Messi like, no one's anywhere near.

Bollocks. He might be better / the best player int he world, but to over exaggerate like that just makes you sound like a child.

Guest firetotheworks

Bollocks. He might be better / the best player int he world, but to over exaggerate like that just makes you sound like a child.

I don't think it's an exaggeration at all, that's genuinely what I think. I don't think Ronaldo's anywhere near Messi and never has been or will be. Goals and assists-wise definitely, but that's it.

Take them away then. He has 10 in 8. Shocking. [emoji38]

It's just hilarious because of how much easier Messi is on the eye that people climb inside his ass, despite their primary job being to create and score. Ronaldo has created and scored more yet he's not on the same planet. Laughable really.

Messi can and does win games by himself many times. Ronaldo relies on the service of others to a very large extent, hence why Ronaldo struggles to make an impact on the game when he isn't scoring

I don't think it's an exaggeration at all, that's genuinely what I think. I don't think Ronaldo's anywhere near Messi and never has been or will be. Goals and assists-wise definitely, but that's it.

:lol: Come on man. So he's nowhere near Messi except for goals and assists, i.e. exactly what they're paid for? No-one here is doubting that Messi is better at dribbling like. :lol:

Messi can and does win games by himself many times. Ronaldo relies on the service of others to a very large extent, hence why Ronaldo struggles to make an impact on the game when he isn't scoring

I daresay more of Messi's goals are tap ins that Ronaldos. Messi has had the better players and team around him for a long time.

I daresay more of Messi's goals are tap ins that Ronaldos. Messi has had the better players and team around him for a long time.

Having the better team doesn't help Messi in goalscoring and assisting stats. When Messi played higher up the pitch he kept up with and beat Ronaldo in scoring and assisting stats. Since they've got Suarez and Neymar he plays deeper and drops further into midfield and the right flank so of course he isn't going to assist or score as many goals. Instead he controls the game and still generally comes up with goals when they need him most, Bayern last season, Atletico twice in the league this season. He's just in poor form the last few weeks against everybody.

Guest firetotheworks

:lol: Come on man. So he's nowhere near Messi except for goals and assists, i.e. exactly what they're paid for? No-one here is doubting that Messi is better at dribbling like. :lol:

This is exaggerated to make a point, but Klose has more World Cup goals than Brazilian Ronaldo, obviously it's not all about stats. Even so Messi's and Ronaldo's stats are almost identical if you want to use those to reach a decision, but for me it's in the watching. Ronaldo is obviously an incredible footballer and one of the best I've seen in my lifetime, but for me, as footballers the things that Messi does regularly that Ronaldo and everyone else can't do (ie pick the ball up on the half way line, take everyone on and score/assist/create a chance) is far, far more impressive and superhuman than the things that Ronaldo can do that Messi can't (ie penalties, headers)

Just my opinion like, but I don't think there's a comparison beyond stats, Messi's on another level to everyone else entirely and it's not even close.

What gets me is the amount of stick Ronaldo does get solely "for not being as good as Messi." Which is ridiculous, considering he's at worst the 2nd best player ever. And it's not even close.

He's the 2nd best player ever at worst? ???

If he can be debated as the best ever, and he can be, he's not dropping past 2nd.

Messi and Ronaldo are the two best players to ever play this game. The likes of Cruyff, Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Best, etc. are fighting it out for #3.

Guest firetotheworks

Can only judge him on what I've seen and would have him 3rd behind Brazlian Ronaldo personally, but it doesn't matter.