The other games today - 2015/16

Deuce

Guest neesy111

I agree wholeheartedly with all of the referee's decisions. I didn't really see the last one, but given the samba boy is deriding the decision, I figure it was probably 100% correct.

:lol: :thup:

Guest neesy111

Seeing a new angle of Vardy. :lol: He fucking flies sideways on his dive. It's a disgrace.

That angle shows vardy causes the contact.

Just seen the Vardy incident. For me he was looking for it and exaggerated the contact rather than dived. Should have been pulled to one side and warned and play should have continued.

I have to say, I am looking forward to Leicester getting pilloried in the CL next season.

They'll be seeded pot 1 if they win the league so chances are at least one of the teams they play will be totally shite.

I agree wholeheartedly with all of the referee's decisions. I didn't really see the last one, but given the samba boy is deriding the decision, I figure it was probably 100% correct.

Samba boy :lol: Trying to get personal. A bit like Mick in the NFL thread. You're too old for that shit Semmy. Try making your point across without being a dick. :thup:

Just seen the Vardy incident. For me he was looking for it and exaggerated the contact rather than dived. Should have been pulled to one side and warned and play should have continued.

Thank you. Like Parsley and someone said. Exactly how I saw it as well. Guess Semtex can't call you a samba boy however, you don't have those moves.  :coolsmiley:

King power booing ref who gave them a point.  :lol: small time c***s

Who took them down to 10 men and then took away the lead. Not that weird.

Rightfully down to 10. Rightfully getting a pen called for Morgan's yearly bull shit of holding people. No sympathy from me.

The law is about trying to con the ref, he tried to con the ref. Correct decision.

Ref had a good game until the last 5 minutes where he got the two pen calls the wrong way round.

Thank you. Like Parsley and someone said. Exactly how I saw it as well. Guess Semtex can't call you a samba boy however, you don't have those moves.  :coolsmiley:

Taken aside and given a talk to when you're trying to simulate a penalty. Wtf. :lol:

Guest neesy111

The law is about trying to con the ref, he tried to con the ref. Correct decision.

Ref had a good game until the last 5 minutes where he got the two pen calls the wrong way round.

This.

Basically yeah. Players "dive" like that all game long. The slightest touch outside the area & players go down for freekicks and get them. They actually get the decisions, let alone getting booked for them or sent off. Ref was trying to make a point like an idiot.

I think he realised he got the first one wrong, so he tried to level the playing field with the actual penalty, as wrong or right as that is.