Sacramento Republic 0 -1 Newcastle United FT (Full Match in OP)

Guest n4e

It's pretty hard to keep telling myself "it's only pre-season"

Still playing 4-2-3-1, Colback is captain when imo he shouldnt be anywhere near it, Williamson is still here, the lone striker is still isolated as f***

This could literally be Pardew in charge. Nowt has f***ing changed in terms of style.  Can't wait for a lofted free kick to back post Williamson

Only noticeable difference is playing goal kicks short. Which put us under and equal amount of pressure as Willo hoofing it long.

Guest lincoln_imp

Guys, guys, this is the American 3rd tier of soccer, and yeah, they have accents, have different names for the positions, and can't pronounce anyone's name. Did you expect different?

In England, mispronunciation of names is considered racist, xenephonic, and little englander. We normally forget these values when non-english commentators do the same, so I guess you have a reason to be irked.

Guys, guys, this is the American 3rd tier of soccer, and yeah, they have accents, have different names for the positions, and can't pronounce anyone's name. Did you expect different?

In England, mispronunciation of names is considered racist, xenephonic, and little englander. We normally forget these values when non-english commentators do the same, so I guess you have a reason to be irked.

:lol:

Absolutely obsessed.