Sacramento Republic 0 -1 Newcastle United FT (Full Match in OP)

Guest n4e

'Typically when a red card is given, referees are quick to go to their pocket again'

:lol:

Based on what?

It's like he's trying to make people think he knows what he's on about, by just making stuff up that he thinks sounds clever

'Typically when a red card is given, referees are quick to go to their pocket again'

:lol:

Based on what?

It's like he's trying to make people think he knows what he's on about, by just making stuff up that he thinks sounds clever

Like that scene in Die Hard with the author.

Ayoze and Aarons making a mockery of Cisse and Obertan in merely 5 mins on the pitch.

Don't write things like, just makes me more annoyed ffs

It's laughable man. If these games were legit they'd better not be behind them in the pecking order.

Ayoze and Aarons making a mockery of Cisse and Obertan in merely 5 mins on the pitch.

It's laughable man. If these games were legit they'd better not be behind them in the pecking order.

You just know they are though.  Just like Colback is captain and 100% starter

For now I'm willing to accept that the players on the pitch may supposedly be the fittest and that's the reason to start them, not sure how that works for permacrock De Jong like as he was just wandering about when I saw it.

In another 2 weeks, regardless of who signs or doesn't sign, if he's got Aarons, Abeid and Perez on the bench while shite like Willo, Colback, Obertan and Gouffran start then I'll have made my mind up about the guy.