Predictions league 2015/16 - Now with average N-O prediction table!

Magpie

Spurs 1-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-0 Stoke

Everton 0-1 West Ham

Man City 3-0 Aston Villa

Newcastle 2-1 Bournemouth

Southampton 1-0 Sunderland

Swansea 1-1 Norwich

Watford 0-1 Leicester

Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool

West Brom 0-3 Man Utd

Spurs 1-2 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-0 Stoke

Everton 2-2 West Ham

Man City 5-0 Aston Villa

Newcastle 2-1 Bournemouth

Southampton 1-1 Sunderland

Swansea 2-1 Norwich

Watford 1-1 Leicester

Crystal Palace 1-3 Liverpool

West Brom 1-2 Man Utd

Spurs 1-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-1 Stoke

Everton 1-2 West Ham

Man City 4-0 Aston Villa

Newcastle 0-2 Bournemouth

Southampton 2-1 Sunderland

Swansea 2-1 Norwich

Watford 1-2 Leicester

Crystal Palace 0-3 Liverpool

West Brom 1-12Man Utd

Man Yoo 12??

Gameweek 29

Spurs 2-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-1 Stoke

Everton 2-1 West Ham

Man City 4-1 Aston Villa

Southampton 1-1 Sunderland

Swansea 1-1 Norwich

Watford 1-1 Leicester

Crystal Palace 1-0 Liverpool

West Brom 1-1 Man Utd

Spurs 1-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-1 Stoke

Everton 1-2 West Ham

Man City 4-0 Aston Villa

Swansea 2-1 Norwich

Watford 1-2 Leicester

West Brom 1-12Man Utd

Man Yoo 12??

:fool: Thanks.

Should be: West Brom 1-2 Man Utd

Spurs 1-1 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-1 Stoke

Everton 1-2 West Ham

Man City 4-0 Aston Villa

Swansea 2-1 Norwich

Watford 1-2 Leicester

West Brom 1-12Man Utd

Man Yoo 12??

:fool: Thanks.

Should be: West Brom 1-2 Man Utd

Oh how you could dine-out on this if the impossible (improbable) happens...

A triple-decker, Scooby-snack of Championship-flavoured shee-ite...

Week 27

The first eight match week of the season produced surprisingly high scores: 7 of the 25 regulars who played scoring 20+; highest scoring of which was Pilko on 28 (equivalent to a whopping 35 in a normal week). SouthCheshireToon and BillClinton chalked-up 10 pointers for Stoke 2 Villa 1 and Spurs 2 Swans 1, respectively. Both games also had another four correct score predictions. The average score was 17.5 points.

Week 28

Froggy topped the scoring this week, for the first time this season. Well done man, whether ‘one swallow’ or a flock of spuggies remains to be seen, but at this point only 39 points away from a successful title defence. No nominated games struck lucky this week, and only 7 correct scores. Pick of the (small) bunch for me was tgarve for West Ham 1 Spurs 0 (one of only two players going for a home win).  The average score was 16.5 points; which is bang average for the whole season.

Week 29 (scores provisional until confirmed by Magpie)

The week in which the last traces of pleasure from ‘real’ football evaporated, for me at least,  was a good one scoring wise in our virtual footy world.  12 of the 24 regulars who played scoring 20+; highest scoring of which was Nev on 29.  Three 10 pointers (Barnes23, Magpie and Nev) all for City v Villa.  The average score was 19.6; the third highest of the season.

Lawro would have accumulated 49 points over the triumvirate of toon-toss-tissue weeks (19,17, and 13 points); his guests 52 points (13, 17, and 22). He would be on 513 points: 4th place in our league. The points scored by his guests now total 421; 3rd bottom. Our group guess (median predicted goals for and against) returned ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ a respectable 56 points (20, 19, and 17); season total= 467, 18th place. There now appear to be 26 regular players: chopey latest to miss three in a row. We may be down to 25 if SouthCheshireToon misses another one. If you've nowt else to celebrate, raise a glass to yourself for showing good resilience! (welcome to klay321 too).

It’s getting close to squeaky bum time and still really competitive at the top of the table. To me, at week 29, it looks like BeloEmre by ten points, to Magpie, then Nev with Jill putting in a phenomenal run of form to slip into fourth.  Over the last five weeks these are the top five points scorers: Jill 115, BeloEmre 107, Magpie 93, ben-nufc and Disco both bagging 90 points. Well-played  :clap: . The rest of us have averaged 78 points. 

Gameweek 30 - PLEASE NOTE ARSENAL v WEST BROM WILL BE POSTPONED IF ARSENAL BEAT HULL ON TUESDAY NIGHT

Norwich v Man City

Bournemouth v Swansea

Stoke v Southampton

Arsenal v West Brom

Aston Villa v Spurs

Leicester v Newcastle

I didn't lose any points. :lol:

I used to wait until a lot later to do my scores like, now I just fire them up straight away. Need some incentive. Fiver a man next year.

Well I was going to ask for suggestions etc once this season is done with to try and keep the interest going and a one off payment was a possibility. See what people think in the summer.

I didn't lose any points. :lol:

I used to wait until a lot later to do my scores like, now I just fire them up straight away. Need some incentive. Fiver a man next year.

Well I was going to ask for suggestions etc once this season is done with to try and keep the interest going and a one off payment was a possibility. See what people think in the summer.

Could we somehow do a Euros prediction league?

As long we're not doing a Championship one next season if we go down. Fuck predicting MK Dons v Huddersfield, the league's bad enough to bet on nevermind the extra games for Magpie to work through and the lack of interest/knowledge you'd have.

Fuck doing a Championship one, it's difficult enough when they have one or two games in Super 6. :lol:

Gameweek 30

Norwich 1-3 Man City

Bournemouth 1-2 Swansea

Stoke 2-2 Southampton

Arsenal 1-0 West Brom

Aston Villa 0-2 Spurs

Leicester 2-0 Newcastle