Swansea City vs Newcastle United - Sat 15th August @ 3pm (not on TV)

Dave

We need to claw any draws we can in this beginning run IMO. Build some confidence. We've many tough fixtures ahead.

What's the fixtures like after this, Man Yoo and Arsenal?

Yup then WHam and Watford before Chelsea. Can definitely see us in the relegation zone after 7 games.

When you look at the team Swansea have managed to assemble it really is outstanding work. This will be a hell of a tough game. They have threats everywhere.

Have really been impressed with Gomis too. Really should have signed him when we seemed to take forever to get it sorted. Messed up big time there.

Have some confidence that McClaren won't s*** himself if we lose a couple like Pardew though.

No doubt. We'll stick to the way we play and look to get better. Very refreshing.

We won't suddenly start seeing Cisse on the wing, and left -backs everywhere, or some nonsense.

We can win this but I'll be happy with a draw. I really want to see Sissoko and Wijnaldum pair up in the center.

Krul

Janmaat  Mbemba Colo Dummett

Sissoko Wini

Ayoze            Siem        Aarons

Cisse

Gini & Moussa are gonna give these guys some problems.

Montero isn't going to give Neil Taylor much support and Moussa will run over him.

Ki was their only midfielder to offer something to their defence consistently.

Also, Ayew played pretty narrow. We could have some joy wide.

We will need an excellent performance from the CMs though as they may get outnumbered.

Still think Colo will get bummed though.

I'd take a point right now but I don't think we'll get one. Narrow defeat but if we continue to try and play good football and move the ball around then I'll take it as a positive. Need to build on the encouraging signs of Southampton and not revert to type of we lose a few, it's going to happen eventually.

We can win this but I'll be happy with a draw. I really want to see Sissoko and Wijnaldum pair up in the center.

Krul

Janmaat  Mbemba Colo Dummett

Sissoko Wini

Ayoze            Siem        Aarons

Cisse

The CM pairing should and thankfully will never ever happen.