AFC Bournemouth 0 - 1 Newcastle United - 07/11/15 Post-match reaction from p.35

BlueStar

Just seen your video on facebook.

People a cheering the player at the end FFS!

They where dog shit why the fuck are people cheering them.

People saying nar man its a sign of a good team getting a result when your not the better team or sometime got to scrape wins!

Football fans are fucking retarded..all logic goes out the window.  Yeah I am happy with the win but not expect a round of applause.

They where dog s*** why the f*** are people cheering them.

People saying nar man its a sign of a good team getting a result when your not the better team or sometime got to scrape wins!

Football fans are f***ing retarded..all logic goes out the window.  Yeah I am happy with the win but not expect a round of applause.

Why do you bother with Newcastle? All you do is piss and moan.

Football fans are f***ing retarded..all logic goes out the window.  Yeah I am happy with the win but not expect a round of applause.

Why do you bother with Newcastle? All you do is p*ss and moan.

I don't really anymore.  Was more of an observation.

They where dog shit why the fuck are people cheering them.

Football fans are fucking retarded..all logic goes out the window.  Yeah I am happy with the win but not expect a round of applause.

By the same logic we deserved a win in the last two.

My logic is if they manage 1 shot on target against a relegation candidate don't cheer them as its a disgusting performance.

Maybe if we defended well and got the 1-0 but they could had 4-5

My logic is if they manage 1 shot on target against a relegation candidate don't cheer them as its a disgusting performance.

how many shots do they need to have before they get a cheer? Just so I know for next time.

how many shots do they need to have before they get a cheer? Just so I know for next time.

Tbh if your happy with how the players played cheer them.  But do you think they deserved a cheer for this performance?

Support the lads throughout the game aye but make them know its not acceptable.

I agree about the performance.it was shit. but we'd just scraped a first away win for almost a year and managed to climb out of the bottom 3.

can u imagine the relief of the players and the fans.

not the time for having a go at the players. time to get a bit of momentum going and build some confidence.

I agree about the performance.it was s***. but we'd just scraped a first away win for almost a year and managed to climb out of the bottom 3.

not the time for having a go at the players. time to get a bit of momentum going and build some confidence.

Seems its never time to get on the players backs

I agree about the performance.it was s***. but we'd just scraped a first away win for almost a year and managed to climb out of the bottom 3.

Seems its never time to get on the players backs

you're right, its a hard call but when u get caught up in the emotion, its hard not to celebrate.

Feel free to cheer Ayoze

After ten-month without an away victory our fans made a 700-mile round trip to support us... Can't describe how lucky I feel with the fantastic fans we have. THANKS!!  #BlackandWhiteFamily

Después de diez meses sin ganar fuera de casa nuestra afición recorrió medio país para ir a apoyarnos... son increíbles y estamos muy agradecidos por su apoyo!

Feel free to cheer Ayoze

After ten-month without an away victory our fans made a 700-mile round trip to support us... Can't describe how lucky I feel with the fantastic fans we have. THANKS!!  #BlackandWhiteFamily

Después de diez meses sin ganar fuera de casa nuestra afición recorrió medio país para ir a apoyarnos... son increíbles y estamos muy agradecidos por su apoyo!

Btw a 1245 KO is a complete joke: utterly disgraceful

Feel free to cheer Ayoze

Btw a 1245 KO is a complete joke: utterly disgraceful

Agreed. Our traveling fans got a huge amount of credit in all commentaries I heard and deservedly so.