Copa América Centenario

Deuce

:lol: Just f***ing with you man. I couldn't give a less of a f*** about Messi v Neymar arguments. only joined in because you're sitting around with a massive clue because your rival country failed again to the Chileans :lol:

;)

Mike. This is the equivalent of the Jets having the Superbowl time and time again.

:lol: So you're telling me that Brazil are the Buffalo Bills. With your 100 world cups and conveyor belt of world class players. You're the Bills. This is what you're saying.

:lol: :lol: You are right. This is more like Argentina being the Bills and I'm laughing at it.

:lol: As I said. You are scum. Not only are you scum, You're Pats scum. You're Pip saying "What a man" about Neymar. You're saying Hernandez didn't do it. You're the goddamn worst. :lol:

Can't believe all this preciousness from the Argies.. fucking retiring at 29 with others likely to follow suit. Pull yourselves together and man up. I forgot doing something for your country is only an opt in opt out situation dependent on your mood. Absolutely disgraceful.

:lol: Flip's acting like the zombie apocalypse isn't gonna start in Rio in a few weeks.

:lol: Man if everything is gonna go down in Brazil anyways, I might as well just enjoy the demise of others.